View Poll Results: Did you pre-order yourself an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I pre-ordered an iPhone 6 Plus.

42 51.22%
  • Yes, I pre-ordered the iPhone 6.

25 30.49%
  • No, I'm going to wait.

9 10.98%
  • No, I'm not interested in either.

6 7.32%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Did You Pre-order an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus On Friday? [POLL]

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tkawika View Post
    Oct 13-31st. Another update: I have a FedEx tracking number for a Friday Delivery!!!
    Nice!! Enjoy, My is back to 10-2 to 10-13

Thanks
    Thanked 16,466 Times in 7,697 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    Nice!! Enjoy, My is back to 10-2 to 10-13
    Bummer.. I'm still pullin' for ya, Carv.. Over on MacRumors.com - more and more AT&T phones with 10-2 to 10-13 are getting switched to LAUNCH DAY!!!! So ya never know!

Unless this 'mistake with Apple' affects you differently and you've 'lost your place in line' so to speak..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Bummer.. I'm still pullin' for ya, Carv.. Over on MacRumors.com - more and more AT&T phones with 10-2 to 10-13 are getting switched to LAUNCH DAY!!!! So ya never know!

Unless this 'mistake with Apple' affects you differently and you've 'lost your place in line' so to speak..
    Sweet bro, keeping my fingers crossed

I have a Fedex tracking email that says my iPhone 6 is in transit with a 9/19 delivery date.

I ordered on the AT&T website on 9/12 at 1:30 am.
    Last edited by mgmm1; 2014-09-18 at 04:47 AM.

Has anyone from verizon got a tracking number from FedEx or Ups ... I ordered my phone last Friday around midnight and I have not gotten anything

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yes I pre-ordered but then canceled because of the long wait, i'm at the AT&T store right now and I'm the first one in line. I can only hope that they have two of the 128 gig six pluses for sale when they open up and I'll be a very happy camper. The only bad part is waiting in line for 26 hours to get it but I think it's worth it. Lol

Thanks

Default Did You Pre-order an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus On Friday? [POLL]
    Quote Originally Posted by mark1958 View Post
    Yes I pre-ordered but then canceled because of the long wait, i'm at the AT&T store right now and I'm the first one in line. I can only hope that they have two of the 128 gig six pluses for sale when they open up and I'll be a very happy camper. The only bad part is waiting in line for 26 hours to get it but I think it's worth it. Lol
    Wow, Mark! That is quite a commitment of time! Give us some photo and "log entry"-type updates over the next 26 hours. Will be fun to follow your journey. Like I've always wondered how does line-waiting all work with things like when you have to go to the bathroom.....

Thanks

I'm so happy I got a text from tmobile saying that I'm going to be receiving my i6+ and my hubby's i6 on Friday yay!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Sweet bro, keeping my fingers crossed
    If your "cancel order" button is back, Carv.. You're not getting it tomorrow.. .. Data I've gathered from MacRumors forum and Att live chat reps.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

I got my notification too, so jazzed. (only on the 6, 6+ still nada yet.)

Thanks

If your "cancel order" button is back, Carv.. You're not getting it tomorrow.. .. Data I've gathered from MacRumors forum and Att live chat reps.
    Ya it was there last night when checking oh well just going to have to wait. But believe me! I am going to raise hell with ATT for this lol

Thanks

Ya it was there last night when checking oh well just going to have to wait. But believe me! I am going to raise hell with ATT for this lol
    Verizon had plenty of supply.. as did Apple.. Many more 6 than 6+ of course - but still 6+'s are coming to people from Verizon and Apple tomorrow.. But the data on the street is that AT&T has ZERO 6+'s for pre-order folks... How can that be????? I'll bet they saved them for the stores.... and for in-store pickup..

Do you at least have a '6' coming tomorrow?

Thanks

Verizon had plenty of supply.. as did Apple.. Many more 6 than 6+ of course - but still 6+'s are coming to people from Verizon and Apple tomorrow.. But the data on the street is that AT&T has ZERO 6+'s for pre-order folks... How can that be????? I'll bet they saved them for the stores.... and for in-store pickup..

Do you at least have a '6' coming tomorrow?
    No LOL, don't have that much money to spent on 2 phones LOL. I'm a 1 phone person

Thanks

No LOL, don't have that much money to spent on 2 phones LOL. I'm a 1 phone person
    Well you can always stand in line tomorrow and cancel the AT&T one.. If you can take time off from work.. Go to a more 'rural' AT&T store.. or Apple Store..

Thanks

Well you can always stand in line tomorrow and cancel the AT&T one.. If you can take time off from work.. Go to a more 'rural' AT&T store.. or Apple Store..
    If I did do that? I have to go to the main ATT(corp) store. All the rural ATT stores around here are franchised(mom n pop) type store with low inventory. Tried that before with the iPhone 4. Didn't work LOL

Thanks

Don't forget Best Buy, Target, Walmart, Kohl's, RadioShack. All will have inventory and low to no lines on opening day - from my experience. And I live in a suburb of Philadelphia.. Low inventory to be sure -- but there'll be a 6+ for you somewhere.. I would get up at 5am.. Make your plan tonight to do 'drive by' of several of those stores.. If no lines.. You go camp out.. If lines everywhere already forming you either jump in line or go home back to bed..

The only hope for iPhone 6+'s now is in store supplies.. Though those stores tend to also stock the lower brands - 16/64's.. Mostly 16's in the past.. and not every color. So it's a crap shoot - but you might get lucky. Think about the alternative..

Thanks

Don't forget Best Buy, Target, Walmart, Kohl's, RadioShack. All will have inventory and low to no lines on opening day - from my experience. And I live in a suburb of Philadelphia.. Low inventory to be sure -- but there'll be a 6+ for you somewhere.. I would get up at 5am.. Make your plan tonight to do 'drive by' of several of those stores.. If no lines.. You go camp out.. If lines everywhere already forming you either jump in line or go home back to bed..

The only hope for iPhone 6+'s now is in store supplies.. Though those stores tend to also stock the lower brands - 16/64's.. Mostly 16's in the past.. and not every color. So it's a crap shoot - but you might get lucky. Think about the alternative..
    Ya I did a drive by for the ATT(corp)store last year for the 5S since they didn't do pre-order. Went by about midnight, NO lines and called my mom, her first smartphone LOL so she wanted me there to explain everything to her LOL. But ya we were # 1&2 in line.

Just got off the phone with ATT, Not even going to waste my time going to a store. He said that if the ATT warehouses have backordered the 6+ which they have since pre-order. He said it's not likely the stores will have it in stock either. Plus the other issues of trying to buy another one and canceling the pre-order and having the extra money tide up while buying another and waiting for the other to be refunded and etc... Never mind LOL I'll just wait!
    Last edited by Carvensno; 2014-09-18 at 09:25 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

Just called my At&t store, as well and they don't think they'll have the 6+. Best Buy, though, will have them! I might be camping out tonight and have someone else cover my surgery case...!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Just called my At&t store, as well and they don't think they'll have the 6+. Best Buy, though, will have them! I might be camping out tonight and have someone else cover my surgery case...!
    you're a surgeon, Thaz? Cool..

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

you're a surgeon, Thaz? Cool..
    LOL! Not a surgeon; I just work in brain surgery.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast