View Poll Results: Did you pre-order yourself an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I pre-ordered an iPhone 6 Plus.

42 51.22%
  • Yes, I pre-ordered the iPhone 6.

25 30.49%
  • No, I'm going to wait.

9 10.98%
  • No, I'm not interested in either.

6 7.32%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Did You Pre-order an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus On Friday? [POLL]

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Did You Pre-order an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus On Friday? [POLL]
    i ordered a 128gb silver 6 plus through verizon websight. i got email about 2 hours later with delivery by 9/19. i ordered contract free. dont know if that makes a difference or not

pre-ordered iphone 6+ 128gb silver for me...

iPhone? More like MyPhone bootleg's Avatar
    Thanks

ordered 128gb 6 plus silver through verizon at midnight...no problem got my confirmation email almost immediately. i'd ordered my last one though my carrier and it was so easy, figured it would be the same...and it was. so i will get mine on friday. can't wait. i got silver after always getting a black phone. apple is silver...simple as that. every car i've ever owned was black and that will never change...but my apple products...are all silver...now!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

FYI I ordered my 6+ from apple (mobile app) and the status on my order has changed from "processing" to "preparing for shipment" just thought you guys would like to know to check yourselves.

I tried to preorder with Verizon but was backed ordered, going out around 1am friday to pick one up from Verizon. Not gonna wait till Oct. for a new iPhone

Yes i order iphone 6 plus 64GB Delivery Sept 19.... AT&T

Quote Originally Posted by turdsmoka View Post
    Pacific time, I hope?

Is it possible Verizon and AT&T arent showing any stock on the 6+ so we all show as receiving them in October? I remember this happening with Verizon two years ago that mine wasn't going to be delvered on launch day and then it was.
    I'm hoping it is! Now I am a bit more excited lol

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Ordered both the 6 Gold and 6+ space gray to see which one I will like !?
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    I ordered a Space Gray 16GB iPhone 6 Plus from AT&T. I'm supposed to see it get shipped by October 13-22.

16GB seems like such a small storage amount, but I should be fine with it since I only have 5GB used on my iPhone 5 (my daily user).
    Ordered both the 6 Gold and 6+ space gray to see which one I will like !?

Thanks

Did anybody here order from tmobile and got a shipment date I thru hell ordering miner their website was down I called a rep her computer was down they were trying to fix the issue tried again 20 min later like she said nothing was happening on their web so I called finally they placed the order for me never got eip agreement so I called 4hrs later to tell them that I never got the eip it got cancelled they placed another order for my 6+ 128 gold and my husband got 16 gb space gray got the eip signed now I'm waiting been thru hell and back just to place an order damn😁😖😤

What's Jailbreak? eddiegromlingjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    I posted this at the end of another thread last week - but I think it might be worth reposting here:

I spoke to an old college buddy last week. He works as an operational manager at the AT&T Wireless Central Distribution Center outside of Arlington, TX - and he said that this whole thing was (obviously) a nightmare and he was in the office for 48 straight hours.

He explained the vague terminology of the AT&T status system. Apparently there is no stock in the CDC right now, but Apple is (and has been) transmitting databases of S/N's in batches of 35,000 to AT&T. He said Apple is the only hardware vendor that operates this way prior to a launch. They wait until the last possible minute to hand the hardware over to AT&T in order to prevent early leaks.

When your status reads "PROCESSING" without the "BACKORDER" flag, it means that your order number has been married to an iPhone S/N, it will be shipped in the first batch, and you will likely receive it on the 24th.

If it does have the "BACKORDER" flag, it means that they received the order, and they anticipate enough stock for the 2nd or 3rd wave, but they have not paired your order number to the S/N of a phone (and this is changing day to day as they wade though the system) - so if it says BACKORDER now, it might not next week prior to the fulfillment launch.

If you have an ALERT flag (which looks like a red exclamation point) that's bad. It means that they oversold their anticipated stock (since automation went down several times they were processing some orders by hand in stores) and you might not get your phone until July.

The long and short of it seems to be, if it says PROCESSING you're going to get the phone on launch day. If it has the BACKORDER flag, it MIGHT come on launch day (or the flag might clear between now and the 23rd) and if you have the ALERT, you're out of luck.

He also said there were thousands of duplicate orders - so right now a lot of the confusion comes from matching up the right capacity phone (16 or 32) to the right order. This is apparently being done by hand - so anything can happen to any order.

Hope this helps shed some light. Take it for what its worth .

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eddiegromlingjr For This Useful Post:

NewD (2014-09-14), Silverado1987 (2014-09-14), Zokunei (2014-09-14)

I ordered at 3am my time and have my 64gb gold iPhone 6 and it has the September 19th release date. Bought a case too. I'm excited. And I'm off that day as we'll

Default Did You Pre-order an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus On Friday? [POLL]
    6plus 64gb space gray.

I will NOT purchase an iPhone 6/6+ until the jailbreak for iOS 8 is available. When that day arrives, I'll buy the 6... but until then, I'll stick with my HAPPILY JAILBROKEN iPhone 5s 64GB!!!

PS: Go go Pangu Team!!!

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pogglywoggly View Post
    FYI I ordered my 6+ from apple (mobile app) and the status on my order has changed from "processing" to "preparing for shipment" just thought you guys would like to know to check yourselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    ^^ Same
    Same here for my ATT order. Says "preparing for shipment" though the dates haven't changed yet

I ordered my iPhone 6 Space Gray 64GB at 12:45am on the 12th, because their **** was down and I can only hit refresh a 1000 times a sec. I just checked AT&T site and they have my order on the 13th and estimated delivery Oct 10, WTF!!!!!

Has anyone got a expected delivery of the 19th for a iPhone 6 plus from ATT? I think they don't have any available for the release date but won't say it. I got the 14-21 days and I preordered right at 3am EST.

Quote Originally Posted by EpicOfSyN View Post
    Has anyone got a expected delivery of the 19th for a iPhone 6 plus from ATT? I think they don't have any available for the release date but won't say it. I got the 14-21 days and I preordered right at 3am EST.
    What the group is assuming is that stock levels havent yet been determined and the dates will be updated when they get phones allocated to them later in the week. Verizon is the same issue. It would be hard to believe neither Verizon nor AT&T would have no 6+'s to sell at launch.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

That date will change when Att finally gets their shipment from Apple. Att has no phones yet.. That's why they aren't promising any 9/19 shipment dates yet.. Or very very few.. Having said that.. 6+'s are in rare supply even at Apple.

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    That date will change when Att finally gets their shipment from Apple. Att has no phones yet.. That's why they aren't promising any 9/19 shipment dates yet.. Or very very few.. Having said that.. 6+'s are in rare supply even at Apple.
    While I can't completely disagree with this.
    They were the same supposed supply issues last year with the iPhone 5S but AT&T still listed a launch day release for me when I placed my order after 3 AM

I would be shocked if the major carriers like Verizon and AT&T did not have phones that ship for launch day

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast