Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pre-ordering An iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus Friday Morning Was a Nightmare

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Woke up at 7am ordered at 8am iphone6 128 space grey baby!! Delivering 9/19!
    Plenty of iPhone 6's available. There was no need to stay up last night. Plenty this am - and plenty even now.

6+ - another story.

Even if you stayed up last night you're still not getting a 6+ on 9/19. Haven't heard of anyone on the forums that has a 9/19 delivery confirm email for a 6+.

Anyone?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2014-09-13)

What's Jailbreak? thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 Times in 564 Posts

Went to Att this morning because business accounts can't preorder online and ordered a gold 6+ and I got a 19th delivery date in email.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1410583454.744310.jpg

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thetoothfairy View Post
    Went to Att this morning because business accounts can't preorder online and ordered a gold 6+ and I got a 19th delivery date in email.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1410583454.744310.jpg
    6+ 128GB for 399.99? Sounds like a 6, not 6+. 6+ 128GB are 499.00 just saying!

Thanks

Omg! I am pi**ed! I told the guy at ATT I wanted the 6+! I had a doctor appointment and didn't think nothing of this until you mentioned it. Now I have to go back and get this order fixed! Ugh!

Thanks

Omg! I am pi**ed! I told the guy at ATT I wanted the 6+! I had a doctor appointment and didn't think nothing of this until you mentioned it. Now I have to go back and get this order fixed! Ugh!
    I'm sorry! But was just making sure you had what you wanted. I hope they can get this fixed for ya!

Thanks

I not a happy camper that's for sure! And they better get this order fixed! I was in a hurry to get to the doctors and was running late. The guy at ATT messed up ordering me the six then deleted my order then was supposed to order the 6+ for me. He had his boss there telling him what to do to fix the order to! Omg I am so upset! 😡

Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to thetoothfairy For This Useful Post:

Carvensno (2014-09-13)

Thanks

I not a happy camper that's for sure! And they better get this order fixed! I was in a hurry to get to the doctors and was running late. The guy at ATT messed up ordering me the six then deleted my order then was supposed to order the 6+ for me. He had his boss there telling him what to do to fix the order to! Omg I am so upset! ��

Thanks for bringing this to my attention!
    Your welcome, again I'm sorry! Hope you can get this fixed. Maybe really give it to them(make them pay for their mess up) and give you a credit on your account or discount on your new iPhone 6+

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

Even if the order gets fixed - nobody ordering today or yesterday after 5am PDT is getting a 6+ on the 19th.. Business acct or not. On back order until early to mid October. Apple really had no idea how popular the plus was going to be. In Steve Cook's mind I'll bet he didn't want it to be this popular… Because he just doesn't like the idea of phablets from what I've read.

Also the rumor sites have been saying for months now that there wasn't enough materials in the supply line for all the pluses Apple wanted to make.

Thanks

Well got the order straightened out. Will not be getting my order until Nov 9th.

Thanks

Well got the order straightened out. Will not be getting my order until Nov 9th.
    Glad you got it straighten out! Sux on the date tho

Wow Nov 9th I'd cancel before waiting that long. My 6 says Sept 19th and the plus says Oct 2nd

Thanks

One thing I learned when is patience even though I would like it yesterday.

I pre-ordered the gold 64g iphone+ from the AT&T site. I got thru in the first 15 or 20 mins and about 3 hours later I get a confirmation letter from AT&T saying that I should expect to receive my phone by the second week in November! Of course I called AT&T to see if it was true. The guy told me that the email confirmations were generic and that since I got thru so early, I would be receiving my phone this week. Hope this give you guys hope.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cbale33 View Post
    I pre-ordered the gold 64g iphone+ from the AT&T site. I got thru in the first 15 or 20 mins and about 3 hours later I get a confirmation letter from AT&T saying that I should expect to receive my phone by the second week in November! Of course I called AT&T to see if it was true. The guy told me that the email confirmations were generic and that since I got thru so early, I would be receiving my phone this week. Hope this give you guys hope.
    That's kinda been my thinking also. So once they get actually get the phones in. The del dates will be updated.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

One thing I learned when is patience even though I would like it yesterday.
    You'd have more luck just walkin into a store and getting one.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234