Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Store Goes Down for Maintenance Ahead of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Preorders

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I was literally just able to get through on the Apple Store App and process my order. One for the 64GB grey iphone 6 and another order for the case. It timed out when trying to do them both in the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenFlame View Post
    What the hell do you do after you select replace this iphone on the app? It does nothing
    I kept clicking that button. Each time I would see a loading icon up top next to my WiFi icon. After it disappeared I would click the button again. After a million tries a blue "Continue" button popped up top right. This gets you to the next steps and checkout. At least that's what worked for me.

Got my 6+ 128 gb Gold, delivery date Oct 7 thru Verizon.. Got confirmation number but no email yet.. Nothing has been taken from my bank account.. Hopefully everything processed ok :/

Just pre-ordered mine through Australian Apple Store... Already looking at a 3-4 week wait for delivery!!!!!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me kickerman65's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by luvmytj View Post
    Sold out except for Verizon. Bummer. Only got one 6+ for the wife.
    And you would know this how?
    Apples taste good. PwnApples taste better!

done deliver 9/19!!!! california here through apple store app!

So the order through the apple store app went through but simultaneously my order through AT&T's site apparently did as well? Not going to complain if it allowed me to order 2 on the same line at the upgrade price. It would be a small reward for the 1 and 15 minutes I have spent trying to get just one to go through. As others have said, no confirmation email from AT&T, just the one from apple.

Worked for me using the Apple App. Got a 64 silver on at&t.

I had to click back and forth between the 6 and 6 plus to get it from 'currently unavailable' to get it to enable 'add item to cart'. I got the iphone silver 128GB babe! So happy this dilema is over!, did through the app store app.

lucky fncks, I can't order a T-Mobile phone on the Apple App

I'm addicted to jailbreak luvmytj's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kickerman65 View Post
    And you would know this how?
    Cause it shows if it is available or not. You can pick the model and wether you can choose it or not. Try it yourself.
    Last edited by luvmytj; 2014-09-12 at 10:28 AM.

can't believe apple.com is still down

you would think they learned by now!

My iPhone is a Part of Me bmwraw8482's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry y'all i "reserved" a 64gb iPhone 6 gold on the apple store app but couldn't get thru to purchase it. Hopefully it'll be put back in the supply system automatically eventually.
    I think it's now safe to share the preordering secret: use windows!? I hate to say it but I rebooted my iMac to windows 7 and used internet exploder at verizonwireless.com and had absolutely no issues other than the usual windows os freezing. Got my wife a gold iPhone 6 64gb and myself a gray iphone6 64gb.
    So happy I can finally go to bed! Actually it's time to wake up for work. D'oh!

Quote Originally Posted by EVO View Post
    can't believe apple.com is still down

you would think they learned by now!
    At least those on Verizon, AT&T, Sprint can preorder. There's NOTHING on T-Mobile's website, and you can't order the unlocked iPhone thru the Apple Store App.

Good night everyone.. 2 hours of sleep is all I'm getting tonight them back to work.. Dam Iphone 😥

My iPhone is a Part of Me bmwraw8482's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brahby View Post
    So the order through the apple store app went through but simultaneously my order through AT&T's site apparently did as well? Not going to complain if it allowed me to order 2 on the same line at the upgrade price. It would be a small reward for the 1 and 15 minutes I have spent trying to get just one to go through. As others have said, no confirmation email from AT&T, just the one from apple.
    Even if u end up getting extra phones u shouldn't have any problem reselling them. In person pickup from craigslist is way more fun than shipping😋

Just so you guys know, Amazon has cases and tempered glass for the 6+. check it out!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

anybody ordering contract free through verizon did you get a confirmation email yet?

Thanks
    store.apple.com is up

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

nevermind just got it

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast