Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Store Goes Down for Maintenance Ahead of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Preorders

Thanks
    The app can't be used to get an unlocked model. Correct?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Part of me is almost glad I'm still not able to get one. I would be impulse buying the 128 6+ when I know I wanna see how big that thing is in my hand before buying it.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Correct

Quote Originally Posted by DirkSwizzler View Post
    The app can't be used to get an unlocked model. Correct?
    I don't think so, I didn't see an option. And T-Mobile STILL doesn[t have any info!

fnck it, I give up, i'll try again in the morning or I'll walk down to my T-Mobile store down the street in the morning and place my order.
    Last edited by NSXrebel; 2014-09-12 at 10:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gldoorii View Post
    Part of me is almost glad I'm still not able to get one. I would be impulse buying the 128 6+ when I know I wanna see how big that thing is in my hand before buying it.
    print them out with the PDF floating around then...

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

finally was able to get contract free silver 6 plus 128gb through verizon. says deliver by 9/19

What the hell do you do after you select replace this iphone on the app? It does nothing

still not working and it's 4am.

iPhone? More like MyPhone RoloDiva13's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow...this pre-order experience was nuthin' like the iPhone 5 I did in 2012; I had my order done within five minutes.

At this very moment, apple.com STILL says, "We'll be back soon." The App was no better. I had to order through AT&T's premier site (once that finally let me in). No idea of the ship/delivery timeframe but at least I have an order number. I think I wasted so much time waiting for Apple's site to come up; probably should have just sat on AT&T's site.
    Last edited by RoloDiva13; 2014-09-12 at 10:10 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kickerman65's Avatar
    Thanks

All i can say is keep trying guys. Just keep playing with the app store app till you get what you want. I finally got a 6+ 128gb in silver.

Quote Originally Posted by weazle23 View Post
    finally was able to get contract free silver 6 plus 128gb through verizon. says deliver by 9/19
    Same here. I think they forgot to flip a switch or something because after about an hour of "Error while retrieving ECPD profile" every 30 seconds it just went through with no issues and low loading times.

Quote Originally Posted by tyler1134 View Post
    I placed my order through ATT, said it went through but no confirmation email and the online order number it gave me isn't pulling anything up when I search for it on their order tracker. Only evidence of a transaction is a $1 charge to my credit card. Anyone have any ideas what the deal is with this??? Hope I don't get screwed out of getting my iPhone
    The same thing happened to me. I ordered through ATT iPhone 6+ 64gb (I hope that's what I ordered, since I tried to do it so quickly) then I got the confirmation number after the transaction, but no confirmation email. Then I tried to enter that tracker number on their website it did not go through, then I also tried to contact their 877 number to track my order it says they didn't have any order from me, but they did say if I ordered something within 8 hours, probably have to wait. Also on my account there has been a 1.00 transaction from ATT. So I'm pretty sure we are good.

What's Jailbreak? Akshay Masand's Avatar
    Thanks

Same thing happened to me, hope I'll be getting that e-mail confirmation tomorrow.

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Oddly, I was able to get through to apple.com and place my order in Chrome on my MacBook, but in FF and Safari it still loads the waiting page.

Ordered my 128g through verizon with no problems. 9/19 delivery date. Got tired of waiting on apple.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kickerman65's Avatar
    Thanks

Although i must add that my est delivery time says Oct1-Oct 6th

Quote Originally Posted by kickerman65 View Post
    All i can say is keep trying guys. Just keep playing with the app store app till you get what you want. I finally got a 6+ 128gb in silver.
    I can't purchase the unlocked iPhone 6 for T-Mobile through the Apple Store App, only options are Verizon, AT&T, Sprint.

Quote Originally Posted by ThuD Muffin View Post
    I noticed I also had a BS $40 "activation charge" on mine too. Greedy AT&T
    Verizon charges $30 for activation fee

I'm addicted to jailbreak luvmytj's Avatar
    Thanks

Sold out except for Verizon. Bummer. Only got one 6+ for the wife.

Green Apple
    Thanks

i thought we would be able to order at 3:01 am est. 415am and it still hasnt came back up.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast