Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Store Goes Down for Maintenance Ahead of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Preorders

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

Can take up to 30-40 minutes to get thru. Millions and millions trying to order.

64gb space gray iphone 6 ordered through the Apple store app with shipping set for the 19th

Quote Originally Posted by tbentley View Post
    use apple store app but i think there all gone got a iphone plus silver
    sorry but theres no way they are sold out of every pre order right now via just the apple store app...the store app hasn't even launched so its likely their product inventory hasn't caught up to the apple store app which is why its showing unavailable.

I'm on the apple store app and it looks like only one that's left is 64gb space gray. Every one is currently unavailable. Does that mean they are all sold out

Quote Originally Posted by Ticko View Post
    sorry but theres no way they are sold out of every pre order right now via just the apple store app...the store app hasn't even launched so its likely their product inventory hasn't caught up to the apple store app which is why its showing unavailable.
    You better be right lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ticko View Post
    I bought two but a lot if options are currently unavailable. I'm assuming that they are sold out. Hope not I would rather get a 128 gb model.

ATT ANd Apple still down. Has anyone had luck?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Got mine to go through on ATT website. Apple site down still. App shows as unavailable, same as it did yesterday… hmmm.

I placed my order through ATT, said it went through but no confirmation email and the online order number it gave me isn't pulling anything up when I search for it on their order tracker. Only evidence of a transaction is a $1 charge to my credit card. Anyone have any ideas what the deal is with this??? Hope I don't get screwed out of getting my iPhone

Space gray was available on app but now it's not available anymore. Sold out

Quote Originally Posted by ThuD Muffin View Post
    64gb space gray iphone 6 ordered through the Apple store app with shipping set for the 19th
    When does the "continue" button become available in the app? There's no refreshing the app

I've gotten through everywhere except for the one place I actually need. T-Mobile.

App Store app won't even give me the option for the T-Mobile/contract-less iPhone

Apple store is completely sold out! 😡

Quote Originally Posted by didupart13 View Post
    When does the "continue" button become available in the app? There's no refreshing the app
    You just wait for it to go through

Quote Originally Posted by didupart13 View Post
    I just switched back to the app and the continue button showed up for me

There's no more 128 gb :/

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gcruz View Post
    Apple store is completely sold out! 😡
    Don't believe that's true. If it is it will be a new record. Sell out in 40 minutes.

Got the 6 plus 128 gig silver. However the iphone 6 128gig silver was unavailable. Only gold available.

Wow

I've been trying through Apple store app, Apple site & AT&T on both my iPhone & iPad for the last 40 minutes. Finally got through on both my iPhone & iPad on the Apple store app. On my iPhone it said 6+ 64gb space gray unavailable, on my iPad I got through but I had to refresh for like 15 minutes in order to place the order & finally got my conformation. Just keep trying you'll get through. Good luck everyone.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

AT&T tells me 14-21 days shipping for 128 6+ and I've yet to see the Apple website work.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast