Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Five WinterBoard Themes for iOS 7 That Are Worth Checking Out September 7th Edition [Video]

Default Five WinterBoard Themes for iOS 7 That Are Worth Checking Out September 7th Edition

If you feel like it's time to spice up your iOS 7 device with a new theme, then we've got a few neat new themes to show you. On August 31st, we showed you five cool WinterBoard themes to check out, and we're always looking for more awesome themes to show you!

For now, here are five more awesome WinterBoard themes that are worth checking out for your iOS 7 device. These aren't in any specific order, but they're all worthy of recognition. Check them out!

1. F1rst for iPhone $2.99

First on our list of notable themes this week is one called F1rst for iPhone by Colinred (no pun intended ). F1rst for iPhone is a classy looking theme with use of darker color sets and gradients to bring out the beauty in application icons. Each application icon is given a sharp glyph icon. In addition to the nice application icons, F1rst for iPhone will theme your Control Center icons, comes with a number of different boot logos, includes different docks, Iconoclasm themes, ClassicBadges support, and much more. Check it out!

2. Aosemite FREE

Next up, we'll be talking about Aosemite by Costo Tech. This is a beautiful theme that's completely free and it is made to resemble the upcoming Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite look and feel. Over 175 application icons are included in this theme so that you can enjoy what feels like a full and enjoyable theme experience. Even the Settings icons are themed from within the application. Check it out!

3. Wround iOS 7 Complete $2.50

Another one worth taking a look at is Wround iOS 7 Complete by Alex Sanchez. Wround iOS 7 Complete is a round-styled theme for WinterBoard that gives you more than 220 custom rounded application icons. The carefully designed application icons work together for a balanced and complete look across your entire Home Screen. In addition to the new application icons, you will also get:

• More wallpapers
    • A glass dock
    • Settings icons
    • A new Messages app user interface
    • New system sounds
    • A new Status Bar interface
    • New switches
    • A JellyLock7 theme
    • Control Center theme
    • Loading screens
    • IconOmatic support
    • Icon masks
    • A boot logo
    • Zeppelin logos
    • Application badge theme
    • and more

Check it out!

4. Gunnii theme $1.99

Also worth checking out is Gunnii theme by DjeTouch. This theme puts a new spin on the flat look of iOS 7 with smoother application icons with nicer-looking glyphs. The application icons feel very homey looking and are easy to distinguish. Gunnii theme also includes:

• More than 200 bundles
    • Tons of user interface themes
    • Control Center theme
    • Calculator application theme
    • ClassicBadge theme
    • BadgeBoss theme
    • IconOmatic support
    • System sounds
    • and more

Check it out!

5. Flawless HD $1.99

Last, but not least on our list this week, is Flawless HD by Mcvirk. Flawless HD is a theme with a uniform look across your Home Screen. While each of your application icons gets the same basic white background, it's the icon in the center that makes you distinguish what they're for. 50 application icons are themed with Flawless HD, and iWidgets are inlcuded for your enjoyment (as a separate package). Check it out!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

janjira (2014-12-06)

When my theme 2px will be reviewed? Its been more than 1 month that I sent a copy to iphonecaptain. My theme hasn't been reviewed yet but newer ones started to being reviewed at least I know gunni is just newer, released last week or so...

Quote Originally Posted by oxtx View Post
    When my theme 2px will be reviewed? Its been more than 1 month that I sent a copy to iphonecaptain. My theme hasn't been reviewed yet but newer ones started to being reviewed at least I know gunni is just newer, released last week or so...
    Thanks for your suggestion, we will take a look at it!

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Aosemite looks beautiful! I'd definitely give that a try if Winterboard didn't slow me down so much.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

Quote Originally Posted by oxtx View Post
    It's kinda plain

Quote Originally Posted by SpidermanAPV View Post
    Aosemite looks beautiful! I'd definitely give that a try if Winterboard didn't slow me down so much.
    It is not Winterboard's fault that the Crapple iPhone is, well, a piece of trash. The hardware in iPhones is circa 2011. With that said, Winterboard is a crippled wannabe when compared to the customization of Android.

Switch to an Android flagship device if you want REAL customization. Dump Crapple where it belongs...in the toilet.

Always funny to get these kind of posts on Apple forums

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nakedcrook View Post
    It is not Winterboard's fault that the Crapple iPhone is, well, a piece of trash. The hardware in iPhones is circa 2011. With that said, Winterboard is a crippled wannabe when compared to the customization of Android.

Switch to an Android flagship device if you want REAL customization. Dump Crapple where it belongs...in the toilet.
    Why exactly did Android come up in a Winterboard topic?

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

Yeah, it's definitely funny how they literally just post on all the topics on the forum to bash Apple. Quite pointless really.