Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iMaschine Beat-making App Currently Free for Limited Time in Apple's Apple Store App

Default iMaschine Beat-making App Currently Free for Limited Time in Apple's Apple Store App

For a limited time, the popular iMaschine beat-making application for iOS is free via the Apple Store application by Apple. The application can be downloaded by going to the "Stores" tab in the application, and then scrolling down until you see the large orange/red application icon, as shown below.

Just tap on the green "Download now for free" button, and you will be redirected to the App Store with a promo code so that you can download the usually $4.99 application at no cost to you.

Once downloaded, when you open the application you'll find yourself with a number of different buttons. Tapping on the different buttons create different noises. You can use the noises to produce a fun beat. There are different sound packs included that you can choose from, and you can record your beats, and even add sound via the microphone to your beats. There are many features packed into this fun little application, so check it out!

The special offer ends on October 1st, so if you're interested, you better hurry!

NOTE: If you're finding that you can't download iMaschine for free, and it's asking you for $4.99 to download it, that means you're in the wrong application you're in the App Store application, not the Apple Store application. The Apple Store application is a free download from the App Store at this link and was recently updated with a completely new user interface and new features just two days ago.

Sources: Apple Store App
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 2014-09-07 at 05:43 AM.

Where is it in the Apple Store app?? I can never find their free apps????

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atorres062 View Post
    Where is it in the Apple Store app?? I can never find their free apps????

Thanks
    Please follow these directions as stated in the article:

The application can be downloaded by going to the "Stores" tab in the application, and then scrolling down until you see the large orange/red application icon, as shown below.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

It's not in the iPad version of the Apple Store app. I had to do it from my iPhone.

Also, my iPad recently updated to a new Apple Store app (before I started looking for this free app). I now have 2 Apple Store icons (and I'm *not* talking about the App Store).

It appears that the Apple Store app was not a universal iPad / iPhone / iPod touch app. Apple must have recently shut down the iPad-only version and now it just directs you to the universal app download.

I could not find it on either my iPad or iphone

Quote Originally Posted by mlorenzo75 View Post
    Where are you looking?

You must look under the Stores tab in the Apple Store application. This is separate from the App Store application.

Like said above, you'll have to download from iPhone first

Quote Originally Posted by mlorenzo75 View Post
    It's through the APPLE STORE app not the App Store app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tlc1217 For This Useful Post:

buggsy2 (2014-09-08)

My iPhone is a Part of Me buggsy2's Avatar
    Thanks

Kinda nice but I really got it for when my 7 yo niece wants to play with my iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by tlc1217 View Post
    It's through the APPLE STORE app not the App Store app
    And not the iTunes app either.