Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Add a Control Center Tab to Notification Center With 'Centered'

Default Add a Control Center Tab to Notification Center With 'Centered'

If you like Control Center in iOS 7, but aren't fond of the fact that it's separate from Notification Center and wish they could somehow be merged together, then a new jailbreak tweak called Centered by iOS developer Noeliel could be just what you were looking for.

Centered adds your iOS 7 Control Center interface to Notification Center in a new tab entitled "CC," as shown above.

Control Center in Notification Center by way of Centered is still fully usable, and the developer adds that CCLoader is recommended, especially for devices with 3.5-inch displays (like the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4s) so that you can collapse unnecessary sections.

Centered adds a preferences pane to the Settings application where you can configure the tweak to your liking:

Here, you can enable or disable the tweak on demand, choose a custom label for the Control Center section in Notification Center, and even choose to use the normal Control Center background color, or the darker Notification Center background color.

If you want to start giving Centered a try, it's available for $1.15 in Cydia's BigBoss repository. iOS 7 is required to use Centered, and it works even if you have Auxo 2 installed.

Name: Centered
    Price: $1.15
    Version: 1.0
    Requirements: iOS 7.0-7.1.2
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 7.1.2
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: Noeliel
    Editor's Rating:  5/5

This is a great tweak once you get used to not sliding up anymore.

Would this work with CCSetting ?

Quote Originally Posted by bcwyatt View Post
    Would this work with CCSetting ?
    I don't see why not.

Keeps re springing when I slide up to test to make sure the cc center won't pop up.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I can confirm it works with Auxo2. I miss the Control Center with Auxo2 popping up when you swipe up and it's nice to have it back with a quick swipe of the NC.

Default same here!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mlee19841 View Post
    Keeps re springing when I slide up to test to make sure the cc center won't pop up.
    same problem im having

My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Thanks

I am on 7.1.2 iPhone 5s and I can't get it to work. Keeps re springing every time I touch the top and bottom of the screen. To Bad. Most be another cydia tweak messing it up.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Not working on iOS 7.1.2 -
    iPhone 5s .

Works fine on my iPhone 5 iOS 7.1.2 with CCControls installed.

Quote Originally Posted by mlee19841 View Post
    This

You should read the first comments of this blog entry Centered adds a Control Center tab to Notification Center.