Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Microsoft's Windows Phone Division Releases New Ad Making Fun of Apple's iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    So you figured to join Modmyi which favors Apple products today to just come in and troll around huh?
    No stupid I have both an iPhone and the HTC and Looking at the HTC compare to the iPhone the HTC outclass my 5s thank you

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by diojiking View Post
    No stupid I have both an iPhone and the HTC and Looking at the HTC compare to the iPhone the HTC outclass my 5s thank you
    I really like the HTC. The iCloud/Airplay environment is what keeps me attached to Apple, though.

I know there are other cloud/streaming possibilities w/ these other companies but I'm already committed and want seamless integration.

never mind
    Last edited by dsg; 2014-09-03 at 11:56 PM.
    privacy isn't about having something to hide, another view here

look here all grammar police, indulge me.

Quote Originally Posted by NSXrebel View Post
    They're doing this just to try to get some attention, because they KNOW that once Apple announces the iPhone 6 next week, Apple is gonna steal all the thunder and attention away from everyone else and will be the only thing being talked about in the news and tech blogs.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by nakedcrook View Post
    iPhones are past their prime. The only people that use them are old grannies who try to be hip, and dumb little kids with no taste.
    I'm a 41 year-old father of one, and I've got a hot wife and a brand new loaded 2014 BMW X5. That is to say, I'm not a granny and I've generally got pretty good taste when it comes to looks and performance. So maybe add a couple of categories, ricky.

Yeah……I'll keep my jailbroken iPhone, thank you

Gotta say the HTC M8 is sexy, if only I could have ios on that thing. Hopefully iPhone 6 is a looker too.

Quote Originally Posted by pkmaximum View Post
    Gotta say the HTC M8 is sexy, if only I could have ios on that thing. Hopefully iPhone 6 is a looker too.
    Out of all the Android phones, I also find the HTC M8 the sexiest of the bunch. IF for some reason I had to use Android, I would choose that phone. From the leaked photos and video, the iPhone 6 IS a looker, at least to me. One more week till the official announcement!

I'm sorry but iPhone are now over rated and just seem like a kids phone I'm thinking about trading my in for the S5 or Note 4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12