Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Mobile Announces and Sends out Invites to its September 10th Uncarrier 7.0 Event

What's Jailbreak? Akshay Masand's Avatar
    Thanks

Default T-Mobile Announces and Sends out Invites to its September 10th Uncarrier 7.0 Event

The folks over at T-Mobile recently sent out press invites for its upcoming Uncarrier 7.0 event, which the wireless carrier conveniently scheduled to take place the day after Apple’s September 9th media event. One of the clear logical explanations to the move would be that T-Mobile will be dedicating at least some of its stage time to discuss iPhone related announcements for the vast number of iPhone users on its network.

The tagline for the invitations mentions the following:

This time it’s personal.
    That being said, no one knows exactly what T-Mobile is referring to but we’ll find out soon enough. It’s assumed that T-Mobile will be announcing new programs and initiatives for individuals to take advantage of for personal use. The wireless carrier has previously killed off its two-year wireless contract, introduced the option for users to upgrade devices twice a year, gotten rid of roaming fees, offered to pay for early-termination fees, offered unlimited music streaming, offered free seven day “test drives” with the iPhone 5S and last but not least, introduced VoLTE and wideband LTE in several markets. The new plans will likely continue to create excitement for the company’s latest strategies, which are set to pressure its competitors including (but not limited to) AT&T, Sprint and Verizon.

Apple on the other hand is poised to announce its next-gen iPhone and also unveil its much-anticipated wearable “iWatch.” We’ll find out what both Apple and T-Mobile are up to by waiting patiently for their respective events to come. They’ll be hear in just a little over a week’s time. T-Mobile’s “Uncarrier 7.0” event is set to take place at 1:00 pm Pacific on September 10th.

Source: John Legere (Twitter)

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

iPhone? More like MyPhone jackbauerctu's Avatar
    Thanks

Hahaha verizon won't budge on anything. I'm curious about T-Mobile's announcement but their network is not ready for me yet...

Quote Originally Posted by jackbauerctu View Post
    Hahaha verizon won't budge on anything. I'm curious about T-Mobile's announcement but their network is not ready for me yet...
    Wow really jack? Verizon as u kno is top of the line close to atnt ... While behind is sprint (which I have yet suckz) bad... T-mobile is good compare to sprint n atnt .. We'll for me .. Which I might be thinking of getting dis year... Are u bad city that t-mobile doesn't work? Because here in Ma boston tmobile is the ****! .. N cheap like sprint ..

Thanks

You're right verizon is top of the line and they know it. That's why they won't budge on anything. I am on a verizon plan and I love it.

I took T-mobile's 7 day trial....I hated the service so much I returned it on day 2. It's not as bad as Sprint tho. They're the worst.

You're right verizon is top of the line and they know it. That's why they won't budge on anything. I am on a verizon plan and I love it.

I took T-mobile's 7 day trial....I hated the service so much I returned it on day 2. It's not as bad as Sprint tho. They're the worst.
    Verizon is cool but I'm not down to pay twice as much for a bit better service. You're city is probably pretty small I take it?

Thanks

I live in Tampa, FL. And before that Orlando. Neither are small cities. My plan costs 80 bucks a month.

iPhone? More like MyPhone HovikGas's Avatar
    Thanks

I live in Tampa, FL. And before that Orlando. Neither are small cities. My plan costs 80 bucks a month.
    I switched to T-Mobile a couple months ago, after being with AT&T for over a decade, and am so glad I did. My plan costs less and my LTE is faster. I probably saved thousands of dollars after 3 weeks of traveling last month, across 5 different countries in Europe, with free unlimited international roaming for both data and text messaging. And the unlimited music streaming? That's just the icing on the cake...

T-Mobile works very well in Orlando and Tampa.

You must enjoy paying twice for limited data and outdated technology.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lecram25 View Post
    T-Mobile works very well in Orlando and Tampa.

You must enjoy paying twice for limited data and outdated technology.
    I don't understand what you mean...I have unlimited data w/ verizon. The only downfall is no simultaneous voice and data, but other than that my LTE is solid and I have signal superior to the other carriers. If T-Mobile had truly better service I would have dropped verizon to save 300 bucks a year.