Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Five WinterBoard Themes for iOS 7 That Are Worth Checking Out – August 31st Edition [Video]

Default Five WinterBoard Themes for iOS 7 That Are Worth Checking Out – August 31st Edition

If you feel like it's time to spice up your iOS 7 device with a new theme, then we've got a few neat new themes to show you. On August 24th, we showed you five cool WinterBoard themes to check out, and we're always looking for more awesome themes to show you!

For now, here are five more awesome WinterBoard themes that are worth checking out for your iOS 7 device. These aren't in any specific order, but they're all worthy of recognition. Check them out!

1. Svea – 99’

First on our list of themes this week is a very vibrant theme called Svea by __LiQuiD__. The application icons in this theme really screen high detail with its bold color usage. Each of the application icons has been beautifully made with the focus of the application in mind. The theme includes support for IconOmatic and Zeppelin as well. At this point in time, the theme is in early stages, but the developer notes that the future could bring widgets and new icon sets. Check it out!

2. Original for iOS 7 – $3.00

Another theme we think you should check out is called Original for iOS 7 by S1lex. Original for iOS 7 gives you very square application icons with transparency in mind, as well as very clean visual effects. The theme includes support for Iconoclasm and HomescreenDesigner, as well as a theme for SBSettings, Zeppelin, and more. Because the application icons are based off of Photoshop, you can get your hands dirty with the .psd files and make your own to add to the theme if you want to. Check it out!

3. iNativ7 – FREE

iNativ7 by Adam's H is another interesting theme that may be worth taking a look at. This theme puts a very uniform look on all of your application icons with a white circle base, but uses different colors for each application icon. More than 70 themed application icons are included, as well as 5 new wallpapers, Settings application icons, new boot logos, new battery icons, new Wi-Fi bars, new network bars, and much more. Best of all, everything is free! Check it out!

4. Flateness – 99’

If you're into a flatter look, you might be interested in a theme called Flateness by Mathieu. The application icons in this theme are much flatter than some of your other themes with darker pasty colors and flat icon glyphs. The creator brags about more than 100 application icons, a themed status bar, a new wallpaper, an IconOmatic theme, a ClassicBadges theme, and even an SBHTML widget. It is a complete-feeling theme with a beautiful appearance and icon set, so check it out!

5. Soft Circle iOS 7 - Premium – $1.50

Last, but certainly not least, Soft Circle iOS 7 - Premium by iOSoft is also a pretty nifty theme. This theme brings your application icons a very soft circular appearance. They do give you a slight three-dimensional look, rather than iOS 7's normal flat look. The theme themes both stock and App Store application icons. Check it out!

All of these themes do require WinterBoard, which is a free download from Cydia if you don't already have it. You will need to enable each of these themes from WinterBoard and then respring your device for them to take effect.

These themes have all been tested to work on the Pangu 1.2.1 jailbreak for iOS 7.1.x.

If you've got a theme you want us to check out, please keep the suggestions coming in the comments – the feedback is much appreciated! If you're a theme developer, don't hesitate to get in touch with us!
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 2014-09-01 at 12:38 AM.

Flatenezs was a stolen theme by someone that made it ugly I forgot who originally did it but came out nice, but the pirate version is puff lol

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jozelito617 View Post
    Flatenezs was a stolen theme by someone that made it ugly I forgot who originally did it but came out nice, but the pirate version is puff lol
    Get Code Themed, any Theme that comes out is eventually uploaded into there. I always see these paid themes show up in that app. Code Themed will upload whatever theme you currently have applied. It costs a couple of bucks to join though- but that gives you theme creation and saving privileges.

Yeah and iNativ7 facetime icon looks like doo doo. Some put little to no effort into these themes because they're free and I am sure they make paid versions for quick greed.
    I like the transparency theme forgot what its called but comes with icono-matic or some sH|t.
    Right now I am loving the F1rst theme it looks good when you have it tweaked to your liking. F1st has a nice dock selection as well.
    -img_6704.png
    -img_6705.png
    -img_6709.png
    -img_6707.png
    -img_6706.png
    -img_6710.png

Other backgrounds and settings
    10606140_644151065698618_1989281972475497799_n.jpg
    10606140_644151075698617_9122268625555819876_n.jpg
    10606594_644151165698608_5324295064307838709_n.jpg
    10665769_644151169031941_8885285342840860831_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by XweAponX View Post
    Get Code Themed, any Theme that comes out is eventually uploaded into there. I always see these paid themes show up in that app. Code Themed will upload whatever theme you currently have applied. It costs a couple of bucks to join though- but that gives you theme creation and saving privileges.
    Code theme in cydia? Can't find it

Thanks for your post Original is here

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

Default Five WinterBoard Themes for iOS 7 That Are Worth Checking Out – August 31st E...
    Code theme in cydia? Can't find it
    CodeThemed is a website for creating/uploading/downloading themes; it's not a Cydia source or tweak. Most everything in there looks like it was made by a 7yr old, but....to each their own.

If I could block CodeThemed from showing up on my phone, I'd gladly do it!!!
    Last edited by thazsar; 2014-09-01 at 02:44 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

Jozelito617 (2014-09-01)

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    CodeThemed is a website for creating/uploading/downloading themes; it's not a Cydia source or tweak. Most everything in there looks like it was made by a 7yr old, but....to each their own.

If I could block CodeThemed from showing up on my phone, I'd gladly do it!!!
    Thanks for telling me that site Ty old ithemeit

Zoobhoy all the way for me right now. Those guys are doing some fantastic work…

Quote Originally Posted by livethisdream View Post
    Zoobhoy all the way for me right now. Those guys are doing some fantastic work…
    Yeah, that's a nice one!

iNativ7 and Soft Circle iOS7 look SO BAD. Mediocre photo editing skills. Looks like a 9-year made those themes after finding out layering options.

Quote Originally Posted by sabrefresco View Post
    iNativ7 and Soft Circle iOS7 look SO BAD. Mediocre photo editing skills. Looks like a 9-year made those themes after finding out layering options.
    Please do recommend some better ones!

These posts are mainly patched together by reader recommendations.

Be a part!

Quote Originally Posted by sabrefresco View Post
    Respect yourself and themes dude. It could be they're first theme.. Nothing is perfect unless you practice 3x -5x.. U should try one urself..

My iPhone is a Part of Me thevmax's Avatar
    Thanks

Why is everybody getting so excited about rectanges and circles? Remember IOS 6 and how you could download the Window 7 themes that had Icons without borders? This stuff is boring crap!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thevmax View Post
    Why is everybody getting so excited about rectanges and circles? Remember IOS 6 and how you could download the Window 7 themes that had Icons without borders? This stuff is boring crap!
    Huh? What are you wanting, parallelograms?!?! It's just a shape that's different from the normal square; relax!