Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'NoEmojiPaging' Lets You Scroll Fluidly Through Your Emojis With a Single Swipe

Default 'NoEmojiPaging' Lets You Scroll Fluidly Through Your Emojis With a Single Swipe

When you're looking through your Emoji keyboard in iOS 7, you have to page through your Emojis – one page at a time – swipe, after swipe, after swipe, just to find what you're looking for.

iOS developer Sassoty has just released a new free jailbreak tweak called NoEmojiPaging, which aims to make this experience much more fluid for the end user, and much faster as well.

The tweak removes the page effect from the Emoji keyboard and when you swipe in the Emoji keyboard, you'll appear to continuously scroll through all of the Emojis without the need to swipe again. This will allow you to get to the Emoji that you want to use without multiple swipes, and will save time on your part.

NoEmojiPaging is an open source jailbreak tweak, and if you're interested, you can head over to GitHub to view its source code.

If you think limitless scrolling could save your time when messaging friends with Emojis, then give NoEmojiPaging a try. It's available for free right now in Cydia's BigBoss repository. There are no options to configure.

Name: NoEmojiPaging
    Price: FREE
    Version: 1.0-1
    Requirements: iOS 7.0-7.1.2
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 7.1.2
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: Sassoty
    Editor's Rating: / 4.5/5
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 2014-08-31 at 08:58 PM.

Thank goodness there's no potions to configure. I hated my potions master.

Thanks

this is nice. I'd like to see a favorites emoji tab instead of recents too.