Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Purported iPhone 6 Built From Leaked Parts Boots to 'Connect to iTunes' Screen [Video]

Hopefully the wrapped bezel around the front glass edges will prevent so many cracked screens! You barely touch the edge on the 4 design or the 5 and crack! I like it!

Looks legit.
    Passionate tech blogger, student in college and part time worker at SoldMyDevice.com

My iPhone is a Part of Me Donnutt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bookem15 View Post
    who cares if the camera sticks out a little? Once you put the case on you will never notice.
    That's a HUGE deal. It is a potential flaw and weak point. It means when you drop it on its back the camera will bear the most impact. They have never had a camera "bump" like Android devices. They always managed to build a thinner camera. If they indeed have a camera that sticks out, there will be major backlash.

Looks good enough. I don't buy phones as a fashion accessory.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Kioes's Avatar
    Thanks

Really hoping there will be a model the same size as the i5 / i5s, it was the perfect size.
    For anything SB-HTML or Themeing based help feel free to MSG me!

This looks like an Android Phone...sorta like a cross between an HTC and a Samsung.

At least Crapple is trying to catch up with Android in terms of form factor and physical device size. Crapple is finally making phones that Android OEMs were making in 2012. Such an exciting time for the iSheep. Unfortunately, we, as in Android users, have already been there and done that.

*yawn*

Quote Originally Posted by nakedcrook View Post
    This looks like an Android Phone...sorta like a cross between an HTC and a Samsung.

At least Crapple is trying to catch up with Android in terms of form factor and physical device size. Crapple is finally making phones that Android OEMs were making in 2012. Such an exciting time for the iSheep. Unfortunately, we, as in Android users, have already been there and done that.

*yawn*
    wtf are you here again? Go back to your android forums. Use what works for you and STFU.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NSXrebel For This Useful Post:

TDH Advocate (2014-09-02)

Thanks

Its not even the official release and everyone is freaking out about the camera. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by iN2K View Post
    Its not even the official release and everyone is freaking out about the camera. LOL
    I know right.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12