Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Leaked Photos of Next-Gen iPhone Parts Confirm Three Colors

What's Jailbreak? Akshay Masand's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Leaked Photos of Next-Gen iPhone Parts Confirm Three Colors

As we are now only 12 days away from Apple’s September 9th event where they are expected to show off the next generation iPhone 6, NowhereElse.fr has new photos of some of the upcoming parts. In the new set of pictures, home buttons, SIM trays, vibrator motors, and speakers are shown. If the pictures are real, the home buttons and SIM trays basically confirm that the upcoming device will be available in three colors; gold, gray, and silver. It is hard to really tell if the three colors shown are the exact same three from the iPhone 5s, so we’ll just have to wait until September 9th for Apple to confirm it.

It seems the SIM tray of the new iPhone is rounder around the edges, which can also indicate an overall curvier device. NowhereElse.fr also indicated that compared to previous iPhones, the new generation one will sport a larger internal speaker. This signifies that the new iPhone may have louder speakers, better sound quality, or even both. Apple’s press event will be taking place on September 9th at 10:00 AM Pacific Time at the Flint Center.

Source: NowhereElse.fr
    Last edited by Akshay Masand; 2014-08-28 at 06:54 PM.

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

Nothing new then, I'd like them to offer anodizing options

like these:

Last edited by dsg; 2014-08-28 at 07:31 PM.

Thanks

^^That would be an excellent idea! I just want a sleek, sexy, thin, lighter, faster phone. Is that too much to ask for?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bigboyz For This Useful Post:

dsg (2014-08-28)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    ^^That would be an excellent idea! I just want a sleek, sexy, thin, lighter, faster phone. Is that too much to ask for?
    Yes...long battery life! Make it twice as thick and cram nothing, but battery in the unused space. Make it last 48 hours under heavy use and I'd pay $200 extra.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to edwilk55 For This Useful Post:

Silverado1987 (2014-08-29)

Noo 48hours to long.. Make it 24hours hardcore sex use.. Meaning watch 3-5 movies , surf the internet, text... Watch pics, etc .. Meaning hardcore use... I will donate my heart to frapple.. Also same thik as iPhone 5 but bigger screen bigger battery that's +must for apple .. Dats all I care and everyone else I think

I think if they made it 25% thicker and use that space for all battery, it would easily last 24hrs.

If they improve the battery life I'd be surprised. Their prerogative is to trim down as much weight as possible - that starts with battery weight.

But I do agree with you guys - it would be nice to have a phone that's a little bit thicker but sport a 24-hour, heavy-use battery. I don't think anyone really cares about cell phone thickness anymore, and besides, the thinner the phone the harder it is to hold onto.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Donnutt (2014-08-29), dsg (2014-08-29)

Like we didn't see this coming...
    Sent from my iPhone 4.

Hmm, I would prefer the long battery life, than the large size, and faster phone with nice color look!
    Life is like music. It must be composed by ear, feeling and instinct, not by rule.
    How to Delete Duplicates in iPhoto

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Janet55 For This Useful Post:

dsg (2014-08-29)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Donnutt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    If they improve the battery life I'd be surprised. Their prerogative is to trim down as much weight as possible - that starts with battery weight.

But I do agree with you guys - it would be nice to have a phone that's a little bit thicker but sport a 24-hour, heavy-use battery. I don't think anyone really cares about cell phone thickness anymore, and besides, the thinner the phone the harder it is to hold onto.
    I completely agree with you. The last truly comfortable iPhone to hold to your ear was the 3G.