Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Instagram Releases New Hyperlapse App for Creating Time Lapse Videos

Default Instagram Releases New Hyperlapse App for Creating Time Lapse Videos

On Tuesday, the Facebook-owned Instagram released a new application in the iOS App Store called Hyperlapse for creating time lapse videos. It's currently rolling out for users in the iOS App Store.

Hyperlapse comes with a bunch of video editing features so that you can create professional and cinematic-looking video works of art. It includes image stabilization, the ability to speed up video by up to 12 times the real time, share your creations on your favorite social networks like Instagram and Facebook, and more.

The application's user interface is relatively simple to use, you basically point and shoot. Because of the image stabilization that is built into Hyperlapse, you don't need to worry about using fancy tripod tools. The application will automatically try to stabilize your video even though you might be walking or moving.

If you're interested in giving Hyperlapse a try, it's available for free via this App Store link. No account or sign up is required to use Hyperlapse.

Sources: App Store via Instagram

why still no ipad instagram app??

Quote Originally Posted by shoeprano27 View Post
    why still no ipad instagram app??
    I really wish they would release one too.

I am using Padgram as of right now. What do you recommend?

i think its useless-__-