Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Many of Apple's iCloud Services Currently Offline [Updated]

Default Many of Apple's iCloud Services Currently Offline

Many iCloud users are experiencing outages of their services Thursday afternoon – myself included.

iCloud e-mails, backups, Find My iPhone, iWork for iCloud, Documents in the Cloud, and other iCloud synchronizing services are currently unavailable for a number of users and causing aggravation.

Apple's Apple Services, Stores, and iCloud status indicator from the Cupertino-based company's Web site also seems to confirm the outages.

Apple has not yet explained the reasoning for the large outage, but we expect these services will be coming back up not too long from now.

We will update this post when the services come back online, as well as if Apple releases a statement about the outage, so stay tuned!

Update: Systems appear to be back online as of 3:33 P.M.

Sources: Apple
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 2014-08-21 at 10:11 PM.

Ye tell me about it, i was right in the middle of giving apple MORE feedback fixes for Yosemite it locked my machine up big time

iPhone? More like MyPhone rockyseay's Avatar
    Thanks

I bet the network engineers were working their butts off to get those services back online. Being a network engineer myself, I know how stressful something like this can be.

Thanks

Me too...it's always a network problem right...it's never a server problem...