Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Samsung Continues Apple-Bashing Campaign with "Wall-Hugger" Ads at Airports

Quote Originally Posted by Christophxr View Post
    Lol.

Lmao.

Lmfao.

Rofl.

Calling something a fact doesn't magically make it a fact. Just FYI.
    Really, so the link to Anandtech tests (one of the most respected unbiased tech review sites) and the various other CREDIBLE tech sites out there isn't fact? Delusional rebuttal at best. The unbiased tests speak for themselves. It is pure denial as all tech outlets are unanimous that these newer Android devices last longer in browsing, video, music and calling battery tests.

The only ROFL is your fanboyism denial of proven facts.

Quote Originally Posted by chris4851 View Post
    That's because 99% of people own an iPhone and not a Galaxy
    Or Samsung's claim has some merit....only Apple fanbois cannot admit there is truth to the negative points of the iPhone
    Last edited by stulaw11; 2014-08-15 at 07:34 AM.

Yet you love Samsung products so much that you still troll iPhone forums.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

3. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Inked_xx (2014-08-17)

So like the ad says... "Just" samsung.
    Muaa.. Nothing interesting..

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uri8472 View Post
    Can someone please point out where in that ad Apple (or anyone else) is actually being "bashed" ? All I see 1) is a general claim that their battery is superior, which is little different than any other company pushing their product as being above the rest, and 2) people jumping onto Samsung for reasons that belong in other threads and trying hard to see something that isn't there in this case.
    I'm gonna get the quote slightly wrong, but it goes something like, "Have you heard, the new iPhone is coming out soon. I hope it has a bigger battery." Also, while that's the only time it specifically mentions apple, all the people who complain about their battery are all holding what are obviously iPhones or are plugged into the standard white block iPhone charger.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Inked_xx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Yet you love Samsung products so much that you still troll iPhone forums.
    Apparently it's not enough to have a "superior" android product (LOL!), still gotta troll the iPhone forums for good measure lmfao. Pathetic!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Inked_xx For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-08-17)

Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    All my buddies have Android phones and guess what I see every time I them in the shop or cars? Their phones are plugged in! But also like what King said? When were out an about having a beer and food? I'm on my iPhone and their phones are either sitting on the table or in their pockets LOL
    So you point is you don't like to socialize with friends? Who the hell plays on their phone when they're chilling with friends? WTF!?

Quote Originally Posted by SpidermanAPV View Post
    I'm gonna get the quote slightly wrong, but it goes something like, "Have you heard, the new iPhone is coming out soon. I hope it has a bigger battery."
    This isn't about some TV or web ad. The ad in question is what Samsung is putting on columns and walls beside power outlets. And no where in those ads is there any mention of their competitors.

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by androidz View Post
    So you point is you don't like to socialize with friends? Who the hell plays on their phone when they're chilling with friends? WTF!?
    I didn't say I don't socialize with my friends when hanging out and having a beer. You can't talk and text at the same time?

I see the name you picked for yourself and being a new account. Go TROLL somewhere else!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12