Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Reports Claim Apple to Offer Carrier Financing for iPhones as Soon as Next Week

What's Jailbreak? Akshay Masand's Avatar
    Thanks

Default New Reports Claim Apple to Offer Carrier Financing for iPhones as Soon as Next Week

It has been reported that various mobile companies including Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile will begin their financing programs for iPhones sometime at the end of August. Verizon Edge, AT&T Next and T-Mobile’s Jump plans are all expected to be part of the deal, and according to 9to5Mac, new information has been released. It has announced that the Cupertino-based company will be starting their iPhone financing program as early as Wednesday, August 20th.

Apparently some inside sources from Apple have sent photos to 9to5Mac in regards to the program and what exactly will be offered. However, nothing has been confirmed officially by the popular tech company as of yet. We noticed that Sprint does not seem to appear in the mix of the things. It is also unclear as to whether they will be joining the other three big mobile companies in including iPhones in their financing program. Take a look at the two photos provided to 9to5Mac, one shows why each program is beneficial meanwhile the other showcases how each program is different.

Source: 9to5Mac

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

So this is in Apple Retail stores... That would make sense, as the careers have offered financing on iPhones in their own stores since the respective program's inception.
    Member of the hackint0sh forums.
    HowardForums Member: Haas_Dave

I'm already seeing the AT&T Next option on Apple's website.