Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Official ModMyi App Has Been Updated With More Bug Fixes and Improvements

Default The Official ModMyi App Has Been Updated With More Bug Fixes and Improvements

The all-new ModMyi application with iOS 7 support launched in the iOS App Store in the middle of May this year. On Friday, the ModMyi application received an update with a number of improvements. We've been listening to your suggestions and have made the application better than ever.

The update fixes some annoying bugs in the application, such as auto-Tweet not working and the Moderation tab not displaying. In addition, the update makes it so that forum posts can be updated in the background every 24 hours so that when you open the application next, you can always be sure that you're reading new content.

An issue with links inside of our posts has been addressed and will now take you to the correct link instead of some completely unrelated thread on our forums. In addition, we've removed forum signatures from the application to help save space and reduce scrolling for the end user.

If you're already using our application, you will find the update today under the Updates tab in your App Store application on any of your iOS devices. Alternatively, you can download our application for free from the App Store via this App Store link.

A big thank you goes out to all of our readers for helping us make our application better than ever your feedback is important to us!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-08-12)

Thanks

Got it!...

When are you going to sort the search? It's really not very good.

I just searched an exact forum name - How to install Sky Go on a Jailbroken device and nowhere did it list the forum thread. It gave me a list of threads completely unconnected to what I was looking for. Instead, I ran the search in Google and that found the MMI thread. I did then try hitting 'open in app' but that just opened the app at the standard news page, not at the page Google had found for me.

It's very difficult to find anything for that matter.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NeilJClements For This Useful Post:

oldskoolsk8r (2014-08-09)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

The title is incorrect. Try this:

How to install Sky Go on a Jailbroken iPhone/iPad

It worx on the Tapatalk.app. I'll try on the MMI.app in a second...

Worx on MMI, too. You have to set the filter to search the title ONLY

MMI.app:

Tapatalk.app
    Last edited by thazsar; 2014-08-09 at 05:37 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

oldskoolsk8r (2014-08-09)

When are you guys going to add support to swipe back to go to the previous screen? So annoying.

Default The Official ModMyi App Has Been Updated With More Bug Fixes and Improvements
    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    The title is incorrect. Try this:

How to install Sky Go on a Jailbroken iPhone/iPad

It worx on the Tapatalk.app. I'll try on the MMI.app in a second...

Worx on MMI, too. You have to set the filter to search the title ONLY

MMI.app:
    Thanks mate! I just hoped I could get away with typing something close to the title and it would do the rest. It just seems you need to be pretty specific with your search. I generally use google and add modmyi on the end of the search to find what I need. I know that seems a bit backward, but it produces better results than the built-in search.

Thanks

[Q UOTE=NeilJClements;7124722]Thanks mate! I just hoped I could get away with typing something close to the title and it would do the rest. It just seems you need to be pretty specific with your search. I generally use google and add modmyi on the end of the search to find what I need. I know that seems a bit backward, but it produces better results than the built-in search.[/QUOTE]

Agreed...it's pretty lame. Search, in general, should be improved on MMI

11. The Following User Says Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

NeilJClements (2014-08-09)

Don't like that when I click on link it goes to the bottom of the article and comments and then I have to scroll all the way to the beginning of the article

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

^I think you can set that up in settings/Read Order to work for you the way you prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by NeilJClements View Post
    Thanks mate! I just hoped I could get away with typing something close to the title and it would do the rest. It just seems you need to be pretty specific with your search. I generally use google and add modmyi on the end of the search to find what I need. I know that seems a bit backward, but it produces better results than the built-in search.
    For some reason, I have always found it easier to search from Google, better results IMHO.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2014-08-10 at 12:45 AM.

Thanks

Once again, another Tapatalk WIN over MMI...

Tapatalk.app on iPad:

MMI.app on iPad:

15. The Following User Says Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-08-12)

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Once again, another Tapatalk WIN over MMI...

Tapatalk.app on iPad:

MMI.app on iPad:
    I've got to get this TapaTalk app. It looks really useful. Thanks for the heads-up!!