Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pebble Announces Three New Limited Edition Colors

What's Jailbreak? Akshay Masand's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Pebble Announces Three New Limited Edition Colors

The smartwatch has been the talk of the last few months considering everyone is anticipating Apple’s upcoming wearable device. In an effort to gain a large market lead, the company has recently released limited colors of its plastic-framed device to the public. The new colors are fashion-focused and include Hot Pink, Fly Blue, and Fresh Green, which are all limited editions of the original arm candy. So far, no details of how many pieces each color has have been released.

Other companies such as LG, Samsung, and Motorola are following the trend and creating smartwatches, therefore giving Pebble more competition in the market. Traditionally, the industry ‘s focus was to make the wearable device more technologically advanced, whereas now, fashion also plays a huge role in the device. The recent release of colors follows the release of the Pebble Steel, a high-end version of the company’s arm candy, which was only released a couple of months ago.

If you are interested in the new colored devices, take a look at the video above to learn more about it.

Source: Pebble

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

Pebble watches look so boring. And the border surrounding the screen is too wide and takes up too much real estate. I think the Moto 360 looks awesome. Although I have no interest in buying a smartwatch.

The big problem of smart watches is they need recharged far too often! Maybe in a few years when they find better power supply's it will be worth looking at!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

4. The Following User Says Thank You to scroogelives For This Useful Post:

iH85CH001 (2014-08-07)

iPhone? More like MyPhone HovikGas's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scroogelives View Post
    The big problem of smart watches is they need recharged far too often! Maybe in a few years when they find better power supply's it will be worth looking at!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    I have the Steel version, and it's awesome. You charge your phone every day don't you? I only charge it once every like 4 days, which is more than enough for me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HovikGas View Post
    I have the Steel version, and it's awesome. You charge your phone every day don't you? I only charge it once every like 4 days, which is more than enough for me.
    Well, I have a Casio watch and I never need to charge it, and I just put a new battery in it like every 3-4 years...