Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Five WinterBoard Themes for iOS 7 That Are Worth Checking Out August 3rd Edition [Video]

Default Five WinterBoard Themes for iOS 7 That Are Worth Checking Out August 3rd Edition

If you feel like it's time to spice up your iOS 7 device with a new theme, then we've got a few neat new themes to show you. On July 29th, we showed you five cool WinterBoard themes to check out, and we're always looking for more awesome themes to show you!

For now, here are five more awesome WinterBoard themes that are worth checking out for your iOS 7 device. These aren't in any specific order, but they're all worthy of recognition. Check them out!

1. Sofa $1.99

First up on our list this week is Sofa by Justin Hunt. This theme mellows down the look and feel of your iOS 7 device for what the creator likes to call a relaxing device experience. The theme will give you over 300 themed application icons, as well as three awesome wallpapers to go with them, themes for the Status Bar, Dock, Settings application icons, and cellular signal dots. Overall the theme gives us a feeling of completeness and it deserves some recognition for what it is. Check it out!

2. Aqueous $2.49

Up next, we'll be taking a look at Aqueous by Creasigner. This theme is a very subtle way to add more life to your iOS 7 application icons. The creator notes that specific emphasis on small details was considered when creating each of the detailed application icons, and they're still retaining a nice flat image for iOS 7. This theme comprises of enhancements for several parts of iOS 7, including the Messages application user interface, user interface changes for other applications, new system sounds, Notification Center icons, SpotLight icons, Settings icons, and more. The theme gives iOS 7 what feels like a very complete facelift, so be sure to take a look at it!

3. Mocha for iOS $1.50

Taking a new spin on the colors of iOS 7 is Mocha for iOS by Iconix Design. Mocha takes what you're used to feeling in iOS 7 and softens it up with gradients and colors to make it feel warmer and more vibrant. With it, you'll get regular updates beside the existing 100+ application icons that have been custom-themed to go along with your Mocha experience. You will also get a new boot logo, new sounds for keyboard typing, new lock sounds, a new user interface for the Messages application, a new Lock Screen slider, 7 all-new wallpapers to compliment your Home Screen and Lock Screen experience, 2 loading screens to pick from, as well as various other user interface improvements across iOS 7 as a whole. If you like the warm and complete feeling, the Mocha is something you'll want to get started with soon!

4. Origami 99

As we near the end of our list here this week, Origami by uhBlur is another theme worthy of some recognition. This theme takes your iOS 7 icons and simplifies and beatifies them. With it, you get 112 new application icons that have been custom themed, as well as different application icons masks for them, a new respring logo, a new Status Bar user interface, a new system user interface, custom unlocking sounds, three all-new wallpapers to compliment your beautiful new application icons, and more to discover. What's easy to accept about this theme is that it makes something that feels flat even more simple and makes it easier to look at. If you're a minimalist, you may like the look of Origami, so take a look!

5. Daylight theme 99

Last, but certainly not least on this week's list, is Daylight theme by Tyler Lopez. This theme will appeal to those that are in the market for light and gentle application icons that feel lightweight and subtle. With it, you'll get an arsenal of new application icons, as well as some new wallpapers to compliment them. The new application icons really jump out at you, but they don't jump out so aggressively that you'll beg for your stock application icons again. You'll get a ClassicDock theme, Control Center theme, new messaging interface, and much more. Be sure to give it a look before deciding what theme to put on your device next!

You can watch our video overview on all five of these themes below:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gzbOJM0IedQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

All of these themes do require WinterBoard, which is a free download from Cydia if you don't already have it. You will need to enable each of these themes from WinterBoard and then respring your device for them to take effect.

These themes have all been tested to work on the Pangu 1.1.0 jailbreak for iOS 7.1.x.

If you've got a theme you want us to check out, please keep the suggestions coming in the comments the feedback is much appreciated! If you're a theme developer, don't hesitate to get in touch with us!

Boss.ios was one I liked..but I see is not available anymore on iOS 7..is there a theme similar as Boss.ios?

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Quote Originally Posted by sc4ma View Post
    Boss.ios was one I liked..but I see is not available anymore on iOS 7..is there a theme similar as Boss.ios?

I love it also buddy with all my love lol... Try patience, zoooboyyyy, x-class, imx, soft... And ayeris amazing themes u might like .. And elite 7 are all highly recommended

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jozelito617 For This Useful Post:

sc4ma (2014-08-04)

Quote Originally Posted by Jozelito617 View Post
    I love it also buddy with all my love lol... Try patience, zoooboyyyy, x-class, imx, soft... And ayeris amazing themes u might like .. And elite 7 are all highly recommended

Thanks for all the suggestions!

I think we've covered Patience already, but I'll take a look at some of the other ones.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

Jozelito617 (2014-08-04)

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    Thanks for all the suggestions!

I think we've covered Patience already, but I'll take a look at some of the other ones.
    Anthony I know u did budd.. Only suggestions for that guy^^^
    Conprende

I suggested 4 out of the five themes on the last 5 themes article.

Thanks for listening to me, just one insignificant follower

Quote Originally Posted by twahl3583 View Post
    I suggested 4 out of the five themes on the last 5 themes article.

Thanks for listening to me, just one insignificant follower
    The opinions of the readers are important to us so we can deliver fast and interesting content!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

twahl3583 (2014-08-04)

My iPhone is a Part of Me thevmax's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, we wouldn't want the Icons to be to ROWDY LOOKING would we?
    Better to keep everything nice an squishy K-Mart soft as a bunny! (BLECH!)
    I absolutely hate all the new two dimensional plastic looking icons of IOS 7...

Aqueous is well worth it I'm surprised there's no thread on here yet.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

First: thanks for supporting Themes here.

It seems I released X-Class exactly 1 day too late