Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dropbox iOS App Updated With Animated GIF Support and Other Improvements

Default Dropbox iOS App Updated With Animated GIF Support and Other Improvements

On Tuesday, Dropbox updated its iOS application for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad with some improvements for the user experience. Version 3.2.1 is now available in the iOS App Store.

The new version of Dropbox finally adds support for users to view animated GIF images from within the application for files stored in the user's Dropbox account. Upon opening an animated GIF from the file selection interface, the user can now see the animations instead of a still image.

Dropbox also notes that this update brings a variety of bug fixes and performance enhancements to the application for stability, reliability, and a better user experience.

Existing users of Dropbox for iOS will find this update under the Updates tab in the App Store right now. Alternatively, Dropbox can be downloaded for free from this iOS App Store link. An account is necessary to log in, which is also free, but paid upgrade options are available from Dropbox.

Sources: App Store

Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 Times in 605 Posts

Default Dropbox iOS App Updated With Animated GIF Support and Other Improvements
    Don't work on my iphone4

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    You Can't Reach What's In Front of You Until You Let Go of What's Behind
    Iphone 6 Plus 8.4

My iPhone is a Part of Me Cmds187's Avatar
    Thanks

need to update to import videos to my camera roll

Quote Originally Posted by Cmds187 View Post
    need to update to import videos to my camera roll
    It downloads my videos to my camera roll just fine.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sheltons.iphone View Post
    It downloads my videos to my camera roll just fine.
    some videos it do, but from my HD camera to my mac and saved online to Dropbox then open Dropbox app on iPhone go to the video export it to save video in camera roll it says sorry this type of video can not be saved to this device

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cmds187 View Post
    some videos it do, but from my HD camera to my mac and saved online to Dropbox then open Dropbox app on iPhone go to the video export it to save video in camera roll it says sorry this type of video can not be saved to this device
    you are right it eyed it won't work I need to find out how too