Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'NoSignalDots' Removes the Cellular Signal Indicator From Your Status Bar

Default 'NoSignalDots' Removes the Cellular Signal Indicator From Your Status Bar

The Status Bar houses plenty of essential information, including your battery percentage, time, Wi-Fi signal strength, carrier, and cellular signal strength. iOS 7 brought with it a new cellular signal strength indicator that takes up a lot of Status Bar space, and if you have any jailbreak tweaks installed that put notification icons or other icons in your Status Bar, then the additional space could be better suited for something else.

A new free jailbreak tweak called NoSignalDots by iOS developer Skylerk99 is now available that hides the cellular signal dots from your iOS 7 Status Bar, as shown above.

Obviously, some people have a use for the cellular signal indicator, but this tweak is intended for those that could do without it. This dead-simple tweak removes it, but leaves your carrier name at the furthest-left point in the Status Bar.

There are no options to configure, and if you want to give it a try to make more room in your Status Bar, or just remove the extra clutter, you can download NoSignalDots for free right now in Cydia's BigBoss repository.

Name: NoSignalDots
    Price: FREE
    Version: 0.0.1-2
    Requirements: iOS 7.0-7.1.2
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 7.1.2
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: Skylerk99
    Editor's Rating:  3/5

I'd rather have the old-style signal bars back, but 7.1.2 broke the mod I had for that.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Really? zowie.

Why would you want this?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

why....

its very easy to make all of the status bar disappear but all of the status bas is needed including the signal bars removing the signal bars can in fact effect your net work signal this is old school i changed my signal bars to a name Cosworth on my 2 3gs iphones each letter was a signal strength up to 5 the letter C was 0 = Zero
    Last edited by ProfessorJack; 2014-07-22 at 03:32 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor2213 View Post
    I'd rather have the old-style signal bars back, but 7.1.2 broke the mod I had for that.
    What theme was it?