Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Video Shows A Supposed iPhone 6 Back Casing

What's Jailbreak? Akshay Masand's Avatar
    Thanks

Default New Video Shows A Supposed iPhone 6 Back Casing

As we keep inching closer to the release of the upcoming iPhone, dubbed the iPhone 6, more photo leaks are surfacing the web. This time, not only is there a video on the supposed backing of the device, a few photos were also leaked. For the first time ever, the leaked photo features a new jet-black back piece of what looks a few shades darker than the Space Gray iPhone 5s out currently. So far, only pictures of gray pieces have been leaked- so the accuracy of the backing is questionable.

The video and pictures come from Feld & Volk who claim to have mid-production units of the backing on the unreleased device. The pieces in the video also do not have speaker grilles because they say that the part is incomplete and there are still a few missing details. However, the nano-sim slot can be seen on the right hand side even though specific components of the device cannot be inferred. Check out the video below:

Source: Feld & Volk, MacRumors

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

It looks so fake. Oh well. It's just a rumour so I can't even blame it if it is. It looks nice though. I actually am enjoying the rumours of how the iPhone 6 will look.

Default iPhone 6 rumors
    Quote Originally Posted by TDH Advocate View Post
    It looks so fake. Oh well. It's just a rumour so I can't even blame it if it is. It looks nice though. I actually am enjoying the rumours of how the iPhone 6 will look.
    I know right @TDH Advocate!!! Can't wait until it release in a couple of months and already got my saving for it lols.....

iPhone? More like MyPhone HovikGas's Avatar
    Thanks

If there isn't some new hardware feature, the bigger screen isn't enough to attract me to upgrade from my iPhone 5s: that's what my iPad is for. And yes, I'm sure it's going to be faster, but my 5s is already plenty fast.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BUcLAo69 View Post
    I know right @TDH Advocate!!! Can't wait until it release in a couple of months and already got my saving for it lols.....
    I'm going to wait for 6S unless I need to get a contract with my girl soon. Then I'm going to try and wait until the 6 launch to start the contract.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Donnutt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HovikGas View Post
    If there isn't some new hardware feature, the bigger screen isn't enough to attract me to upgrade from my iPhone 5s: that's what my iPad is for. And yes, I'm sure it's going to be faster, but my 5s is already plenty fast.
    If you're on the S series refresh, I'd wait till the 6S before upgrading...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Donnutt For This Useful Post:

HovikGas (2014-07-10)

I'm on the non-S series rotation. I like big changes.