Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'Fascy' Brings Faster Web View Scrolling to iOS 7

Default 'Fascy' Brings Faster Web View Scrolling to iOS 7

If you remember a very popular free jailbreak tweak in the past called Webscrollian, then you'll love a new free jailbreak tweak called Fascy by iOS developer r_plus.

This tweak allows you to scroll very quickly through Web views with minimal effort. For example, we opened Mobile Safari and went to modmyi.com and attempted to scroll from top to bottom. We found that without the tweak, it took seven full swipes to reach the bottom of the page. With the tweak, we found that it only two two full swipes to reach the bottom of the page.

Fascy is a really useful tweak because it makes it easier on the user to move through the content that they're looking for. It retains a nice fluid animation, while moving the user through information faster than Apple would allow.

Fascy doesn't have any options to configure. You can just install it and take advantage of all of the new features it has available for you. It works in all Web views across iOS, including Mobile Safari, third-party Web browsers, and more.

Fascy works with iOS 7, and it's open source; you can view the source code for Fascy on GitHub at this link.

Name: Fascy
    Price: FREE
    Version: 1.0-1
    Requirements: iOS 7.0-7.1.2
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 7.1.2
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: r_plus
    Editor's Rating:  5/5

But what if it is too fast

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

Default 'Fascy' Brings Faster Web View Scrolling to iOS 7
    Ok, I'm sold!

W/out this tweak, it takes 30 swipes. W/ the tweak, it takes 10 swipes!!! Test it for yourself!

https://github.com/thomasfinch/iOS-7...eaders?files=1

I will say, it probably needs a Flipswitch for it, just in case.