Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Report: 'iPhone Air' Launching Late September

What's Jailbreak? Michael Essany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,491 Times in 577 Posts

Default Report: 'iPhone Air' Launching Late September

Is this just the first big rumor of July or could there be some vestiges of truth behind the latest reports about Apple's plan for the next flagship iPhone?

According to the latest unfounded but now well-publicized reports out of Asia, Apple's new iPhone will reach consumers in multiple global markets (including China) on September 25th.

In addition to the 4.7-inch iPhone 6, however, we're also told to expect at the tail end of the month of September a 5.5-inch "phablet" - a larger iPhone 6 that will be called "iPhone Air."

With Apple already using the designation "Air" across a number of product lines (iPad Air, MacBook Air for example), this doesn't come as a huge shocker, though some analysts doubt Apple will extend the word "Air" to its smartphone products.

Rumors of iPhone Air pricing and availability are all over the map and nearly impossible to sort through in an effort to uncover the truth. Consequently, we still may be left with a multitude of questions right up until Apple shows off the new goods in September.

Nonetheless, all signs continue pointing to at least two new iPhone models coming late summer or early fall.

Source: GforGames

These so called "journalists" predicting the new iPhone are full of just that.... iphone air... No one has any credible info and just to put their name out there they make predictions. Just let the iPhone come out when its announced and spare us the rumors!

Thanks

Don't hate..some of these so called 'journalists' get their info from Apple leakers. That is about as credible as it gets. Figuring out which is true and which is false is up to the consumer.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bigboyz For This Useful Post:

jsuddu0109 (2014-07-03)

iPhone? More like MyPhone HovikGas's Avatar
    Thanks

That actually makes sense... No one thought they'd call the newest iPad the Air... There has to be some differentiation between the two iPhones besides a number/letter. The 4.7" will simply be the iPhone 6, but instead of calling the 5.5" the 6S or 6A or some ****, it sounds better to call it the Air, especially if it's basically going to look like a tiny iPad Air...

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Guys, I have some leaked info for you.. a new iPhone will be released around the end of the year! Oh..and let me be the first to leak more info.. a new iPhone will release...get this...ready?...at the end of next year too! *gasp* I really should be a journalist.

Why are so many people so sensitive about the rumors of Apple products?

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

It doesn't really make sense to me to call the bigger, heavier one the air though...

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

The 4.7" should be the 'Air' because the 5.5" will certainly be heavier!

The reason why they will call the 5.5 inch iPhone air is because the size will be big but compared to other huge phones it'll be extremely light

Thanks

I'd rather have a bigger battery n have it a bit heavier...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xboxbml View Post
    I'd rather have a bigger battery n have it a bit heavier...

Darn straight

......beware......

We'll I'm getting the 4.7". I just hope they don't withhold big features on a 5.5" phone I don't need.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

SpiderManAPV (2014-07-05)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    We'll I'm getting the 4.7". I just hope they don't withhold big features on a 5.5" phone I don't need.

+1

......beware......

Apple has only one phone ha get it? Only one phone... Phone that everyone loves ha! Wait how many does samsung have? Like 10 ... How many people love em .. I think like 2 phones lol... Apple make another phone plz. Let call it idam...

Yeah sarcastic ... Let's"

Ok, I can understand calling the lightest and most portable mac book the "air" model, but I honestly don't get how it makes sense to call an iPad or iPhone that when they already are super portable and always used wifi and cellular wireless connectivity. Is Apple putting hardware guys in charge of marketing now too?