Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Five Reasons You Should Update to iOS 7.1.2 and Jailbreak With Pangu Today

My iPhone is a Part of Me Cmds187's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KDawg295 View Post
    Jailbroke my iphone 5 today, Everytime I try to pull down my notification center, springboard crashes and restarts into safe mode.. Anyone else have this issue? Any fixes?
    working fine ,try uninstalling some cydia tweaks see which is the one, I'm using notific8 on 5s

I am having a heck of a time. Phone is very laggy and my phone goes into safe mode a few times a day. I don't know if it is the jailbreak or one of the tweaks I have installed. Sometimes I have to turn the phone all the way off and power back on to get it to boot out of safe mode. I was way more stable on 7.0.6. I was also at a point on 7.0.6 that when I did have to respring it did it fine and all my icons stayed in place. I am back to having to rearrange all my icons after a respring. Anyone else having issue?

iPhone? More like MyPhone hopethemodworx's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm having the same issue with reboots several times daily and chrome lagging pretty badly. I'm over it already. This jb is among using my phone very cumbersome.

Jailbroke my iphone 5 today, Everytime I try to pull down my notification center, springboard crashes and restarts into safe mode.. Anyone else have this issue? Any fixes?
    Let me guess: you're using the beta biteSMS. for now, delete the beta repo and use 8.2.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

5. The Following User Says Thank You to novadam For This Useful Post:

KDawg295 (2014-07-04)

Quote Originally Posted by novadam View Post
    Let me guess: you're using the beta biteSMS. for now, delete the beta repo and use 8.2.

Thanks it was bitesms beta that was the problem!

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

This sounds like an incompatible tweak to me. Do you have any tweaks installed having to do with you Notification Center? I know there was a popular one with widgets a short time ago.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

Quote Originally Posted by SpidermanAPV View Post
    This sounds like an incompatible tweak to me. Do you have any tweaks installed having to do with you Notification Center? I know there was a popular one with widgets a short time ago.
    it's the bitesms beta

If you have the BiteSMS beta installed make sure that you have the notification center icon set to on.

it's not just the bite beta repo I have current non-beta version & having safemodes on quickreply from lock screen

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234