Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS Google Drive 3.1 Released With Performance Enhances and Bug Fixes

What's Jailbreak? Akshay Masand's Avatar
    Thanks

Default iOS Google Drive 3.1 Released With Performance Enhances and Bug Fixes

Google recently released an update to Google Drive for the iPhone and iPad, along with previewing Android TV, the next version of the Android dubbed “L”, new Chromecast features, Android Auto, and more. The updated version of Google Drive improves on file sharing and allows users to give permission on folders and files to be viewed, edited, or commented as long as they have the link. It also adds new incoming views to see files that have been shared and an activity stream so changes you and others made to files and folders can be seen.

Along with performance enhancements and bug fixes, the latest version of Drive has faster speeds for uploading videos and photos, according to Google. This update comes after the standalone iOS apps for Docs and Sheets were released back in April. At I/O recently, the company claimed that a standalone Slides app will also be released soon.

You can download the newest version of Google Drive for the iPad and iPhone from the App Store today.

Source: iTunes

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

My iPhone is a Part of Me bmwraw8482's Avatar
    Thanks

You mentioned chromecast? That would be an awesome feature but I didn't see anything about it in 'what's new'

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi