Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Will Amazon's Fire Phone Take a Bite Out of iPhone 6?

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by unison999 View Post
    How often do you update your iPhone? How often do people who jailbreaks their iPhone update their phone?
    Yeah maybe once in 2 years. I only recall upgrade my iOS once per iPhones I've owned, and that is only after jailbreak is released for the phone and people have tried the jailbreak without having any problems.
    So basically you are in the same boat as Android phones. Are you LOL at your iPhone now? Good luck with that.

I know I am switching out of iPhone once my contract is up this year, screen is just too damn small which makes the letters ever smaller. Retina display don't matter when you can not read because they are too damn small, zoom in means you have to move the damn page left and right making it inconvenient.
    Ok! And??? Lol I'm not the one complaining about Apple and bailing to another phone. I'm happy with my jailbroken iPhone and i also beta test the iOS's every year too. So I do update every year also.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    Ok! And??? Lol I'm not the one complaining about Apple and bailing to another phone. I'm happy with my jailbroken iPhone and i also beta test the iOS's every year too. So I do update every year also.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    So you are comparing apples to oranges, you beta test iOS (have to upgrade more often on something not everyone have access to) to common users.
    If you want to compare "beta testers" how about compare yourself to people who beta test android OS.

So yeah you basically made my point against your argument.

As to me bailing out of iPhone, it is because of lack of innovation from Apple + damn phone screen is just too small. This is not a problem only I have, many people have problems with small iPhone screen which so far Apple fail to acknowledge.
    Last edited by unison999; 2014-06-23 at 06:26 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12