Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Four WinterBoard Themes for iOS 7 That Are Worth Checking Out June 8th Edition

  1. #1
    Default Four WinterBoard Themes for iOS 7 That Are Worth Checking Out


    If you feel like it's time to spice up your iOS 7 device with a new theme, then we've got a few neat new themes to show you.

    Soft – $2.00

    First, we'd like to show you a new theme called Soft. You'll see from our video what makes Soft a recommendable theme. It's subtle, beautiful, and extensive. Soft takes a very nice approach to making your application icons look iOS 7-esque, and it just brightens up the whole Home Screen experience overall; It comes with 15 all-new custom wallpapers that you can choose from, and 150 application icons are supported with this theme. Soft also modifies the appearance of some of your applications and Control Center, such as the Messages application, and includes new system sounds. Check out our video review below:

    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fq8Ff0X_f7I?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

    Septium – $1.99

    Next up, we'll be showing you Septium. This theme also takes the flat approach to look as native to iOS 7 as possible. It's a minimalistic theme with subtle changes that are worth taking a peek at. Septium themes your application icons, Status Bar, and even small elements of your user interfaces in iOS. You will notice that in WinterBoard, you will find both Septium and Septium Alternate Icons options, with Septium being the main theme, and Septium Alternate Icons offers some modified icons from the original theme. The developer is always open to icon requests. You can watch our video review of Septium below:

    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kKOQF9i636M?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

    Consilium – $1.99

    Another one of those flat-styled themes we've got for you to look at today is Consilium, which is available in Cydia to give your iOS 7 device the eye-catching attention it deserves. This theme really adds minimalism to the application icons on your Home Screen by making them even flatter than Apple did. Most application icons just have a symbol on them and a flat color, with the exception of a few. This theme is perfect for minimalists that want to make their Home Screen look simpler. You can watch our video review of Consilium below:

    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Sa4PwYwHHkA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

    Vivis HD7 – $1.99

    While iOS 7 did away with skeuomorphism, that doesn't mean you still have to live without it. A theme called Vivis HD7 will give you the best of both worlds by combining flat with skeuomorphism to give you a hybrid experience. The application icons have been very well done, and the tweak works with IconOmatic to give you that icon shadowing effect that we know and love from iOS 6. Even the application icon badges look awesome, as you'll see from our video review below:

    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/q790Hsx9zc8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>



    All of these themes do require WinterBoard, which is a free download from Cydia if you don't already have it. You will need to enable each of these themes from WinterBoard and then respring your device for them to take effect.
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 2014-06-09 at 03:58 AM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

    sdglassguy (2014-06-11)

  3. #2
    Default Four WinterBoard Themes for iOS 7 That Are Worth Checking Out
    Elite 7 has more than 15 wallpapers (referring to the comment on the first video for Soft)
    Last edited by Evaded; 2014-06-09 at 12:17 AM.

  4. #3
    some cool themes but I'm a fan of fuel by DjeTouch, it's an awesome theme

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post:

    DjeTouch (2014-06-09), dmick89 (2014-06-09)

  6. #4
    Sep7, 0bscure7, and Glasklart icon bundles http://glasklarthd.dreamnet.at/downl...klart_iOS7.zip , are my favorites. These themes featured aren't anything really special.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryaninfg For This Useful Post:

    DjeTouch (2014-06-09)

  8. #5
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    48,875
    Thanks
    8,108
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Evaded View Post
    Elite 7 has more than 15 wallpapers (referring to the comment on the first video for Soft)
    Yup it does. Over 50 if I'm not mistaken, and integrated into pretty much every UI aspect you can think of. Icons are better too. Ones here just look like watered down iOS 7 ones to me.
    Personally I'm running Patience right now. Been back and forth with elite7 (and it's AH variety), Virtual and Patience last couple months.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    dsg (2014-06-09), EricB78 (2014-06-10)

  10. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Yup it does. Over 50 if I'm not mistaken, and integrated into pretty much every UI aspect you can think of. Icons are better too. Ones here just look like watered down iOS 7 ones to me.
    Personally I'm running Patience right now. Been back and forth with elite7 (and it's AH variety), Virtual and Patience last couple months.
    What is patience?

  11. #7
    Yawn.

  12. #8

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    dsg (2014-06-09)

  14. #9
    Keep the theme recommendations coming guys!

    We'll try to get to them! Thanks!

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

    dsg (2014-06-09), Simon (2014-06-09)

  16. #10
    Default Four WinterBoard Themes for iOS 7 That Are Worth Checking Out
    maybe vivis... I personally can't really call the other three themes... I suggest Vectros, Elite 7, Era, Savannah, Luminous, 1derland, Avanti, ZTicons, Gliese, 7hemis, Virtual, ivent, 3 4 all, fuel and afterhours if you want dark, and definitely Desire...

    All are great looking themes that mod your device more than just a little ...

    If you're looking for themes where the artist goes all out and constantly updates his work than Era and Desire are your best bet ...

    Elite7 is very clean and colorful with a lot of UI. The same with Vectros but with this his goal is to depart from flat icons and he did a great job.

    7hemis and 3 4 all are free but they're very nice looking, a lot of work went into creating them.

    1derland consists of 5 different sets of icon options with a very unique style.

    ZTIcons for iOS 7 styled icons with crisp unique design.

    Screenshots speak for themselves... I hope this helps people looking for good themes.

    oh and for charity: Ezra/Ezra2
    Last edited by sephiroth726; 2014-06-09 at 12:37 PM.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sephiroth726 For This Useful Post:

    @rcoppola103 (2015-03-21), Mary48336 (2014-06-09)

  18. #11
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,337
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

    7hemis and Elite7 are the only themes out there for 7 that match my standard of excellence, uniqueness and detail. Very subjective I know.. But 'objectively' some themes aren't as complete as others.

    The 4 mentioned in the OP don't meet that standard of completeness (of 7hemis or Elite7) by a longshot.

    For innovation - the theme Paradigm Shift is quite amazing.

  19. #12
    Elite 7, Aura, Carla, 0xygen, ayeris these are all good ones too there are actually a couple of very good themes out there just gotta search and find them

  20. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth726 View Post
    maybe vivis... I personally can't really call the other three themes... I suggest Vectros, Elite 7, Era, Savannah, Luminous, 1derland, Avanti, ZTicons, Gliese, 7hemis, Virtual, ivent, 3 4 all, fuel and afterhours if you want dark, and definitely Desire...

    All are great looking themes that mod your device more than just a little ...

    If you're looking for themes where the artist goes all out and constantly updates his work than Era and Desire are your best bet ...

    Elite7 is very clean and colorful with a lot of UI. The same with Vectros but with this his goal is to depart from flat icons and he did a great job.

    7hemis and 3 4 all are free but they're very nice looking, a lot of work went into creating them.

    1derland consists of 5 different sets of icon options with a very unique style.

    ZTIcons for iOS 7 styled icons with crisp unique design.

    Screenshots speak for themselves... I hope this helps people looking for good themes.

    oh and for charity: Ezra/Ezra2
    Hey ! 1derland is cool, and so is Vivis7 in the reviews. But - For both, How do I get the background to switch once I change the winterboard and then respring? It keeps my old background, but changes the icons. Any tips?

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to andrewe13 For This Useful Post:

    @rcoppola103 (2015-03-21)

  22. #14
    Livin the iPhone Life oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    1,174
    Thanks
    1,896
    Thanked 1,970 Times in 725 Posts

    Desire by artist Cocco which is coming out blows all themes out of the water! His previous theme Era rocked! Check out the new thread for Desire in the theme section it will blow your mind!

  23. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth726 View Post
    maybe vivis... I personally can't really call the other three themes... I suggest Vectros, Elite 7, Era, Savannah, Luminous, 1derland, Avanti, ZTicons, Gliese, 7hemis, Virtual, ivent, 3 4 all, fuel and afterhours if you want dark, and definitely Desire...

    All are great looking themes that mod your device more than just a little ...

    If you're looking for themes where the artist goes all out and constantly updates his work than Era and Desire are your best bet ...

    Elite7 is very clean and colorful with a lot of UI. The same with Vectros but with this his goal is to depart from flat icons and he did a great job.

    7hemis and 3 4 all are free but they're very nice looking, a lot of work went into creating them.

    1derland consists of 5 different sets of icon options with a very unique style.

    ZTIcons for iOS 7 styled icons with crisp unique design.

    Screenshots speak for themselves... I hope this helps people looking for good themes.

    oh and for charity: Ezra/Ezra2
    Agreed 100% on all themes u mention. you forget "patience" verryyy nicee theme. Also 01ne by blue is nicely done. I respect themers . But i hate that fact that after theme is out and you decide to buy the theme the themers don't update everything stays the same like.... I wont say nothing but you get the point version 1.0.

  24. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Jozelito617 View Post
    Agreed 100% on all themes u mention. you forget "patience" verryyy nicee theme. Also 01ne by blue is nicely done. I respect themers . But i hate that fact that after theme is out and you decide to buy the theme the themers don't update everything stays the same like.... I wont say nothing but you get the point version 1.0.
    Well my two themes Era and 0Ground has left that 1.0 version along time ago and i always update the icons sets when ppl mention that some apps have been update now for the others i don't know

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    menard_00 (2014-06-09), oldskoolsk8r (2014-06-09)

  26. #17
    Hi! For the guy that needs the wallpaper set once he resprings after choosing the theme! You need to choose what wallpaper you want and rename it to
    ([email protected]~iphone.png) and goes in the root of your theme's directory (/Yourtheme/)
    You can do this with ifile!
    Thanks! Hope it helps @psprrom
    Please check My Preojects AtiviOS HD for iOS 6, Vivis HD on ios6 and the theme Reviewed here Vivis HD7, next update comming next week with preferences theme and more icons! For Icon requests email me [email protected]



    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  27. #18
    HAHAHA 3 out of the 4 look the same... and they want money so your phone looks a tad, a Tad different only to a jailbreakers eye.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to simplyb For This Useful Post:

    oldskoolsk8r (2014-06-11)

  29. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Psprrom View Post
    Hi! For the guy that needs the wallpaper set once he resprings after choosing the theme! You need to choose what wallpaper you want and rename it to
    ([email protected]~iphone.png) and goes in the root of your theme's directory (/Yourtheme/)
    You can do this with ifile!
    Thanks! Hope it helps @psprrom
    Please check My Preojects AtiviOS HD for iOS 6, Vivis HD on ios6 and the theme Reviewed here Vivis HD7, next update comming next week with preferences theme and more icons! For Icon requests email me [email protected]



    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    I'm not a newb, but I'm just confused by that. Shouldn't this already be packaged as is with the background? Where is the wallpaper already? I was looking for the 1derland brown/tan sand looking background !

  30. #20
    If the theme developer pack everything correctly you should find the wallpaper on your settings under wallpapers this is the way we all do it since ios6 before we use to set a defoult wallpaper as i state in the comment above!
    Tnanks @psprrom


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •