Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Best Tweaks of the Week June 2 - June 8

Default Best Tweaks of the Week June 2 - June 8

This recap will go over the best tweaks that we've shown you this week. It's certainly not all of them, but we think these are some of the most notable. These are in no specific order.

1. Calendar for NC – $1.99

If you use your calendars on your iOS devices often for storing upcoming events and keeping track of them, then you can certainly benefit from a new jailbreak tweak called Calendar for NC. This tweak makes it easier to see more of your upcoming calendar events, days in advance, right from Notification Center. You can even customize the text color of all of the individual text elements, and choose a third-party calendar application to show events from. You can read our full review of Calendar for NC at this link.

2. InCaseOf – 99

Emergencies happen. If you need medical attention, and the emergency personnel need fast access to emergency or contact information from your iPhone, then InCaseOf is a handy tweak to have installed. It will add a new button to your passcode screen labeled "I.C.E" that shows important medical information about you, such as your blood type, allergies, medications you're taking, contact information, identifiable information, and more. You can fully customize everything that is displayed. You can read our full review of InCaseOf at this link.

3. Addial CCToggles – 99

For quicker access to dialing phone numbers, adding new contacts, and contacting existing contacts, you should definitely check out Addial CCToggles. This tweak is an add-on for CCToggles that adds new shortcuts to the shortcut buttons in Control Center. It's also fully compatible with Auxo 2. If you'd like to read more about Addial CCToggles, read our full review at this link.

4. Arise – 99

Since many of us use the alarm feature on our iOS devices on a daily basis to get up every morning, it would be nice to have a little extra control over some of the features to make it fit our lifestyle and schedule better. A new jailbreak tweak called Arise is now available that adds a number of new options to the alarm interface so that you can choose a custom volume level for that alarm, choose to have it fade-in over time, and even choose how long an alarm should go off before automatically dismissing itself. You can read our full review of Arise at this link.

5. Headphone Assistant – $1.99

If you've got a pair of headphones with an inline remote, such as Apple's EarPods, then you could get some use out of a new jailbreak tweak called Headphone Assistant. It will let you use the inline remote to do things such as read all of your incoming notifications, tell you the time, and announce incoming callers right from your pocket while you're listening to your tunes. There are a number of options to configure to make this tweak work for you. You can read our full review of Headphone Assistant at this link.

Stay tuned for our next edition of Best Tweaks of the Week next week - only on ModMyi!

If you missed our previous edition of Best Tweaks of the Week, you can view it from this link.
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 2014-06-09 at 04:15 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

ELLSBLACK6 (2014-06-10)

Quote Originally Posted by iForIgor View Post
    I think that the "in case of" should be made free,it's something everyone should have.
    iOS 8 will come with the feature for "free," but I think the developer put a lot of work into making this feature available via jailbreak and he deserves compensation for his time.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    iOS 8 will come with the feature for "free," but I think the developer put a lot of work into making this feature available via jailbreak and he deserves compensation for his time.
    Plus, it's only 99 cents, so it's a deal.

But it looks like it might be incompatible with ClassickLockscreen

I'd love to add it but being that I'm on 7.1.2... Hopefully they update it sooner than later.