Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'iPad Battery' Makes Your iPhone Alert You of Low Battery at 10% and 5%

Default 'iPad Battery' Makes Your iPhone Alert You of Low Battery at 10% and 5%

When the battery level on your iPhone or iPod touch reaches 20% or 10%, you will get a pop-up alert telling you that you have low battery. At this point, it's recommended that you plug your device into a power source. On an iPad, on the other hand, you are alerted at 10% and 5% instead.

A new free jailbreak tweak called iPad Battery by iOS developer Rabih M is now available in Cydia that will make your iPhone or iPod touch show battery alerts at 10% and 5% just like on the iPad, as shown above.

Since at 20%, you still have a very respectable amount of battery life on your iPhone or iPod touch, it really makes more sense to get these power alerts at a much lower battery level. That way, we don't have to anticipate a low battery pop-up at a time when we still have a considerable amount of battery life.

iPad Battery doesn't come with any options to configure, as the tweak's focus is clear giving the iPhone and iPod touch the same power alert times as the iPad. The tweak is intended for the iPhone or iPod touch and cannot be used on the iPad; it requires iOS 6 or later to be installed.

Name: iPad Battery
    Price: FREE
    Version: 1.0-3
    Requirements: iOS 6.0-7.0.6, iPhone or iPod touch
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 7.0.6
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: Rabih M.
    Editor's Rating: / 4.5/5

But I want : no alert when I already plug my device into a power source. Because usually I still got alert even I already plug into a power source when the power not reach more than 10% yet.

my battery life is weird it'll die at 36% lol. i need a new battery, or theres a memory leak in the software or i need to calibrate my battery

Default PowerBanners
    PowerBanners on my personal opinion is better because: power alert into unobtrusive notification banners (such as the warning for low battery alert.

Benny

PowerBanners on my personal opinion is better because: power alert into unobtrusive notification banners (such as the warning for low battery alert.

Benny

Last edited by BennyPR; 2014-06-08 at 11:35 PM.

This didn't work for me on iPhone 5S.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyPR View Post

Benny

Benny

Quote Originally Posted by sheltons.iphone View Post
    This didn't work for me on iPhone 5S.

http://thebigboss.org

Default 'iPad Battery' Makes Your iPhone Alert You of Low Battery at 10% and 5%
    Quote Originally Posted by xosabxo View Post
    What does that mean? I get 4 notifications now instead of 2....20% 15% 10% 5%....

Great! Now it keeps those 4 alerts even if it's uninstalled. Even tried reinstalling and uninstalling...
    Last edited by sheltons.iphone; 2014-06-10 at 04:40 AM.