Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'HideLSMusicControls' Hides the Music Controls From the iOS 7 Lock Screen

Default 'HideLSMusicControls' Hides the Music Controls From the iOS 7 Lock Screen

If you like the way that the album art looks on the iOS 7 Lock Screen, but have no use for the media controls that come with playing music, then check out a new jailbreak tweak called HideLSMusicControls by iOS developer iFlames.

Not only will the tweak allow you keep your album art on your Lock Screen for the sole purpose of decorating it when you're listening to music, but it will also get rid of the media controls, allowing for the large Lock Screen clock to remain visible in its usual place.

While the tweak disables the music controls on the Lock Screen, it doesn't disable the music controls in Control Center or in the music applications you might be using, so you can still control your music.

The tweak adds a preferences pane to the Settings application where you can enable or disable it on demand:

If you want to give the tweak a try, it's available for free in Cydia's BigBoss repository.

Name: HideLSMusicControls
    Price: FREE
    Version: 1.1-6
    Requirements: iOS 7.0-7.0.6
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 7.0.6
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: iFlames
    Editor's Rating: / 4.5/5

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Answer1o1 View Post
    Why?
    Cleaner look.

I always want to look at the time while jogging and it is hardly seen when the media is playing so this tweak made it possible for me. Thanks to the developer.

Or you can just press the home button and it will view the clock instead of the controls.