Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Filippo Bigarella and Surenix's ActiveBoard Tweak for iOS 7 Now Available in Cydia!

Default Filippo Bigarella and Surenix's ActiveBoard Tweak for iOS 7 Now Available in Cydia!

Two days ago, iOS developer Filippo Bigarella and graphic designer Surenix together announced the upcoming release of ActiveBoard for iOS 7, which would replace ActiveDock and bring the effects to the entire Home Screen rather than just the dock.

ActiveBoard has been released in Cydia on Friday. It's a free upgrade for anyone that owns ActiveDock, and it's a $1.99 purchase for everybody else.

The tweak makes your Home Screen application icons pulse either red or white colored auras. Red is for any applications where you have notifications that you haven't answered yet, and white is for any applications that you have open in the background. 3-D zooming animations will catch your eyes whenever you have notifications you need to respond to. You can see what the animations look like below:

ActiveBoard is sure to come in handy for many people, as it will help you stop forgetting your notifications, and help you know what applications you have running that don't need to be. On top of everything, you get the added benefit of a really cool and flashy Home Screen that isn't overly distracting, but still looks completely awesome.

There are no options to configure.

If you'd like to give ActiveBoard a try, it's available in Cydia's BigBoss repository right now. The tweak is compatible with iOS 7 only, but it works on iPhones, iPod touches, and also iPads.

Name: ActiveBoard
    Price: $1.99
    Version: 1.0
    Requirements: iOS 7.0-7.0.6
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 7.0.6
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer(s): Filippo Bigarella and Surenix
    Editor's Rating:  5/5
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 2014-05-23 at 09:24 PM.

It's not free.

Its buggy, no options, low blinking, and mail was always lit up.

Quote Originally Posted by ca3sar View Post
    Its buggy, no options, low blinking, and mail was always lit up.
    Mail is always running in the background I believe so that is why it's always lit up. How is it buggy? I have no problems with it

Quote Originally Posted by TonyVee73 View Post
    It's not free.
    It's free to people who purchased Active dock

Green Apple
    Thanks

Two things:

a) What about the battery life?

b) it should be FREEEEEE...

Quote Originally Posted by olivo42 View Post
    Two things:

a) What about the battery life?

b) it should be FREEEEEE...
    Why should it be free?

I thought it would be too busy because of the hideous animated gif they are using for advertising. It isn't. Slow & subtle pulsing is nice.

Would be nice of there was a blue pulse for an app that had an update in the app store.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Thanks

The animations are smooth, but the battery drain is very noticeable.