Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: It's Here! Grab the ModMyi App for iOS 7 for Free Today!

Default It's Here! Grab the ModMyi App for iOS 7 for Free Today!

The wait is finally over, and you can now grab the ModMyi application with full support for iOS 7 for free from the App Store!

With full iOS 7 support, our application has been given a complete makeover in terms of user interface appearance and functionality. It's also the smoothest and most fluid application we've ever offered, and supports Taptatalk.

If you're an existing user, you will find the update under the Updates tab in the App Store application. Alternatively, if you've never downloaded the ModMyi application before, you can head over to this App Store link to grab it. It's a universal application for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.

Please note that if you were having issues accessing the news section in the iOS 6 version of our application, this iOS 7 version of our application will fix that problem for you. So we recommend upgrading as soon as you get the chance!

As an official announcement this morning, we are also working on an update with some important fixes:

Please feel free to tell us what you think about the update in the comments!
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 2014-05-21 at 03:48 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (2014-05-21)

It's the best thing ever!!!

"Kuztomz 805"

Thanks

Is there an option to remove ads like the old app? I paid to remove ads for that one but don't see that option any more.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to slim.jim For This Useful Post:

abbdc1 (2014-05-21)

Yes!!!! Now to figure it out.

Loading screen on iPhone 5s is too big. Won't let me upload photos. Other than that looks good.

Scratch the comment about loading screen just seen the update about splash screen coming soon.
    Last edited by twyztid; 2014-05-21 at 03:53 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me abbdc1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,381 Times in 418 Posts

how i remove the ADS From it ? I pay for that ad to be removed in AppStore and now it's there again ..

Can anyone tell me how to remove ads!! I already purchased ad removal years ago!!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    and supports Taptatalk.
    Doesn't support feeds...???

To those asking questions about ads, please read the Tweet in the post! Thanks!

My iPhone is a Part of Me abbdc1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,381 Times in 418 Posts

To those asking questions about ads, please read the Tweet in the post! Thanks!
    glad to know this issue will be fixed

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

Why do the App Store sample pics showing the menu bar at the bottom then? Like the old app? Like false advertising lol read the description and saw the pic and figured "SWEET"! Updated and like WTF???? Lol

Thanks

Will there be a way to reply to post under the portal/news section? As of right now there isn't a way to reply that I can find.

Quote Originally Posted by slim.jim View Post
    Will there be a way to reply to post under the portal/news section? As of right now there isn't a way to reply that I can find.
    Please read the Tweet that is in the post.

Thanks

Please read the Tweet that is in the post.
    Oops, sorry. I read it but I guess I'm still half asleep.

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

Can you guys add Latest News to that list too? Please! I can care less about older post, latest post and etc... I want the latest News from you guys My portal has stuff in there that i haven't even seen or read about before and is old news, like "Modmyi is all new again MMiv5", I don't even remember that thread and that's from back in 2011.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    Why do the App Store sample pics showing the menu bar at the bottom then? Like the old app? Like false advertising lol read the description and saw the pic and figured "SWEET"! Updated and like WTF???? Lol

Yeah, the sidebar sucks. There's a reason popular apps have been moving away from that design recently.

thanks guys for the update, it will be more quick if we can have few options at the buttom like the old way to fast access to forums/messages/news and more.. kind like twitter app

and also what is bothering me.. that people posting images via Photobucket and it open another window to safari.. maybe if you guys do something to open in the app instead

Thanks all
    Best Regards
    Romy
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 2014-05-21 at 07:56 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,646 Times in 8,026 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post

and also what is bothering me.. that people posting images via Photobucket and it open another window to safari.. maybe if you guys do something to open in the app instead

Thanks all
    Best Regards
    Romy
    Go into the apps settings then to Open URLs. There for web-site choose In App. It should then open photobucket pics in the app itself.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Azon3 (2014-05-21), Bacardi85 (2014-05-21), menard_00 (2014-05-21), Zokunei (2014-05-21)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

Hooray. Lovin' it.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Go into the apps settings then to Open URLs. There for web-site choose In App. It should then open photobucket pics in the app itself.
    i tried that.. still same problem witg Photobucket.. don't know why.. very wierd

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast