Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Photos Reportedly Show "iPhone 6" with Ultra-Slim Design and Rounded Edges

What's Jailbreak? Akshay Masand's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Photos Reportedly Show "iPhone 6" with Ultra-Slim Design and Rounded Edges

Three photos were posted to the Chinese forum recently claiming to show a mock-up of the dubbed iPhone 6 with an ultra-slim design and features that match previous claims and rumors. Chinese Apple forum Feng.com and website nowhereelse.fr has photos of a dummy model of the upcoming iPhone, similar to those that made the rounds last week. From the leaked photos, it seems as if the black plastic in the above photo is a mold meant for prototyping phone cases. No specific dimensions were stated in the leaked photos.

The mock-up phone features rounded edges, consistent with our article from before as well. Although Apple’s mockup phone is highly questionable, it still gives us a good idea on how the iPhone 6 may possibly look. The next generation dubbed iPhone 6 is expected to launch in the third quarter and may even have two versions.

Source: Feng (Forum), Nowhereelse.fr
    Last edited by Akshay Masand; 2014-04-30 at 07:51 AM.

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

Well the look's terrible, looks almost extremely similar to the Nexus 4,5.

iPhone? More like MyPhone DirtyDan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by magoo657 View Post
    Well it's not a prototype, it's SUPPOSEDLY (key word here) the mold for the cases. I seriously doubt Apple would suddenly switch to a plastic phone and even if they did it wouldn't be matte rubber finish like a Google phone.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDan View Post
    Well it's not a prototype, it's SUPPOSEDLY (key word here) the mold for the cases. I seriously doubt Apple would suddenly switch to a plastic phone and even if they did it wouldn't be matte rubber finish like a Google phone.
    It looks terrible even for a mold. It reminds me of samsung galaxy..

play nice now kids after all its a prototype after all
    ye i can see that working with glass
    i still hope its going to bezels edged

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ProfessorJack For This Useful Post:

PokemonDesigner (2014-04-30)

My iPhone is a Part of Me thevmax's Avatar
    Thanks

Shades of 2001: A Space Odyssey, the Monolith does exist!

I don't so much hate the design. Honestly I rather enjoy the design. Stepping away from these ugly blocks. Only downfall is that it might be plastic from a few rumors I hear which would be crap and that the lock is on the right side instead of on top like a lock button should be.

Thanks

How far off are any of the leaks on here in the history of iPhones? Exactly. They are either right on point or they are pretty close. We either see the actual model left in bars and bus stops or we get these mockups. Same articles always have the same comments. "that looks horrible" "It looks like a phone from the past" haha. We will all buy it regardless. Its the OS we buy it for anyway. Now that it has a bigger screen, no more crying about how Android has what you do not. Could be the biggest iPhone in terms of profit to date. As it will embody what most seem to want..a larger screen.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

I think it looks like a smaller ipad mini which I love...so...

dont like

Quote Originally Posted by magoo657 View Post
    The mock up does, but the actual iphone I feel will look like an iphoooooone :/

My upgrade is in February. I will try to hold off for the iphone 6s
    Last edited by buttamix; 2014-04-30 at 03:27 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    How far off are any of the leaks on here in the history of iPhones? Exactly. They are either right on point or they are pretty close. We either see the actual model left in bars and bus stops or we get these mockups.
    The ones that are close don't usually come out until like a month or two before the unveiling at the most. I'll wait until the frame/housing images are leaked, because those were 100% accurate for both iPhones and both iPads last year. Plus that's the only way to tell what it will actually look like.
    Last edited by Zokunei; 2014-04-30 at 03:46 PM.

well iam wating for iphone 6

Quote Originally Posted by bPatrik View Post
    It looks terrible even for a mold. It reminds me of samsung galaxy..
    I bet you'll be the first line😃

Looking forward to the i6. I like the size, but will probably wait for jb before buying.

Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    How far off are any of the leaks on here in the history of iPhones? Exactly. They are either right on point or they are pretty close. We either see the actual model left in bars and bus stops or we get these mockups. Same articles always have the same comments. "that looks horrible" "It looks like a phone from the past" haha. We will all buy it regardless. Its the OS we buy it for anyway. Now that it has a bigger screen, no more crying about how Android has what you do not. Could be the biggest iPhone in terms of profit to date. As it will embody what most seem to want..a larger screen.
    Right about that. The leaks/rumors are pretty spot on. If your not standing in line make sure your up to order early in the am again. I see this selling out fast.

My iPhone is a Part of Me buggsy2's Avatar
    Thanks

Can we move past Jobs' obsession with slim?? I'd rather have a slightly thicker case and 50% more battery life.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 408 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by menard_00 View Post
    looking forward to the i6. I like the size, but will probably wait for jb before buying.
    +1
    exactly.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

menard_00 (2014-05-01)

+464265 more battery plz ! Or r.ip frapple

Quote Originally Posted by menard_00 View Post
    Looking forward to the i6. I like the size, but will probably wait for jb before buying.
    Absolutely, not even a brain controlled iOS version is worth having over a jailbroken one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast