Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Launches 8GB iPhone 5C in Several European Countries

What's Jailbreak? Akshay Masand's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Apple Launches 8GB iPhone 5C in Several European Countries

Apple is continuously expanding its new entry level 8GB iPhone 5c by debuting it in a number of additional countries this week, including Sweden and Italy. According to LetemSvetem Applem, the device is also available in the Netherlands, Czech Republic, Belgium, Austria, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, and Denmark. In Italy, the 8GB device is currently selling for 579 Euros, which is 50 Euros less than the 16GB iPhone 5c. In Czech Republic, the device is 1,300 Koruna cheaper than the 16GB model, and in Sweden, the 8GB version is at a discount of 500 Krona.

Approximately a month ago, the entry level 8GB device debuted in a number of major markets including China, the U.K., Germany, Australia, and France. However, the device did not substitute the iPhone 4s, which still remains as Apple’s cheapest available iPhone option. For users who don’t mind having light storage space, the 8GB iPhone 5c is a great option- it has 4.9 GB of storage, with the rest of the remaining space used for the iOS operating system.

Source: LetemSvetem Applem

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

My iPhone is a Part of Me buggsy2's Avatar
    Thanks

Apple is becoming something of a Samsung parody: offering a wide variety of stupid variants on their basic product.

8GB isn't nearly enough and is hardly any cheaper to make. The 4s uses the old connector and a now-slow CPU so perpetuates that obsolescence.

Apple's biggest innovation lately is tax dodges and patent fights.

Why would anyone spend 579 Euros on this instead of getting a Moto G for 166 Euros, certainly not me, my son got a Moto G 16GB and I saved a bundle

My iPhone is a Part of Me Donnutt's Avatar
    Thanks

I really hate apple for still making 8gb anything. The OS takes 1.2gb itself. I really think they should get rid of 16gb and go 32-64-128. A 16gb is essentially hobbled anymore.