Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: An "iPhone 6" with a Larger Screen is Predicted to Drive Massive Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by WHUDS View Post
    With so many of us out of the subsidized upgrade phone market ( that Apple killed by people wanting to upgrade in 12 months instead of 24) I wonder if people will really spend 500 to 600 for a phone? I wouldn't
    Yea. People will still spend that and some for it. When it hits eBay depending on the hype for it. People would pay 8-1200 for it. Tons of people just want it for the bragging rights.

Quote Originally Posted by mlee19841 View Post
    Very very smart marketing. Mass people still bought the 4-4s. Still tons of people standing In line days before the phone comes out. They must be doing something right.
    Exactly and ya know what. People don't that don't bother researching phones are isheep. They are it's a fact because society. Peer pressure and marketing help the cause. I just like the simplicity of everything and the OS.

Same here. Some androids are nice. But when it comes to apps it's just has a more polished feel in iOS. Android might have better sharing capabilities but the smoothness within a lot of android apps just aren't in the same league with apples.

Quote Originally Posted by mlee19841 View Post
    Same here. Some androids are nice. But when it comes to apps it's just has a more polished feel in iOS. Android might have better sharing capabilities but the smoothness within a lot of android apps just aren't in the same league with apples.
    I've said it before, a jailbroken iPhone is the best phone in the world hands down IMO. However, a stock iphone I feel is comparable to a galaxy. Both have their pros and cons.

iPhone? More like MyPhone evolution83's Avatar
    Thanks

who cares about using a phone with one hand?

Bigger is better... Especially for Apple. Their falling behind and need to catch up. And for those who don't want a bigger screen don't complain just stay with your current phone. Cause you'll be the same person who was complaining but first in line when the 6 comes out. Stop it!!! Stay with your 4 or 5 and gimme my 6 with a bigger screen and a strong thin protective case..I'm good!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nuff Said View Post
    Exactly. Noobs are so caught up in the bigger screen that it will be apples main and only selling point in the new iPhone. A bigger phone that does exactly the same thing as the previous phone. And they will market it as some huge innovative revolution done to perfection when really it's just a bigger screen.
    Then what's the 5 and 5s???
    Last edited by Rondon360; 2014-03-18 at 06:57 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rondon360 View Post
    Bigger is better... Especially for Apple. Their falling behind and need to catch up. And for those who don't want a bigger screen don't complain just stay with your current phone. Cause you'll be the same person who was complaining but first in line when the 6 comes out. Stop it!!! Stay with your 4 or 5 and gimme my 6 with a bigger screen and a strong thin protective case..I'm good!!!

If you like the bigger screen so much then why haven't you left? A 6" screen is just stupid. Buy an iPad Mini for less with LTE and use VoIP calling if you need a huge mobile screen.

Quote Originally Posted by slim.jim View Post
    If you like the bigger screen so much then why haven't you left? A 6" screen is just stupid. Buy an iPad Mini for less with LTE and use VoIP calling if you need a huge mobile screen.
    I think rondon is referring to ip6 not 6"

Same reason you haven't...Cause ima fan of good products, but I wouldn't get an iPad mini to use as a phone I'll let u do that. I'll just wait til apple comes out with the larger screen for the iPhone. Cause it's coming soon. And I better not see u in line when it comes out since your complaining. Good things happen to those who wait for this fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Rondon360 View Post

Ios7 brought about the most changes since ios's inception. It was alright. Ios8 will have minimal differences like we were used to in the past. Just updating to ios7 made my phone feel brand new all over again. Iphone6 will more or less be an iphone 5ss.

If they keep the 16:9 aspect then there won't be scaling issues. It would be the same as watching something on a 40" 1080p tv or a 60" 1080p tv. Unlike the aspect ratio change from the 3.5" to the 4" screens.
    Yes but also, it would look ugly because of the resolution due to stretching. Anyways, iOS isn't android, it doesn't compile the app at startup for hardware and screen size. It's made by devs for 2 maybe 1 screen sizes. So they don't make ultra HD resolution for their apps

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12