Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Releases iOS 7.1

Quote Originally Posted by Tower72 View Post
    Like what...of all the themes I downloaded..one worked, albiet half assed. The only tweaks I used were the ones to add the android like lockscreen (Jellylock), and something to change the background of the popups...you know I said the Air right...not a regular iPad
    xCon, BytaFont, AdBlocker, Barrel, f.lux, Flex 2, iFile, Lockdown Pro, XBMC, are some great tweaks that I have on my iPad Air. I don't know what you're talking about. Yeah, I haven't found any themes for the Air yet that actually work but I can live without that for now.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spoon View Post
    xCon, BytaFont, AdBlocker, Barrel, f.lux, Flex 2, iFile, Lockdown Pro, XBMC, are some great tweaks that I have on my iPad Air. I don't know what you're talking about. Yeah, I haven't found any themes for the Air yet that actually work but I can live without that for now.
    Gotta agree, there a bunch.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

hemptation (2014-03-12)

Apple is still signing 7.0.6?

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bisayakid07 View Post
    Apple is still signing 7.0.6?
    No, according to their site and others.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

bisayakid07 (2014-03-11)

Thanks

Nope...just tried to go from b5 down to see...no worky...went up to prod 7.1...ok so far

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

Eli7e is iPad air approved 👍

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Gotta agree, there a bunch.
    Ya I have a friend with iPad air and have her loaded up with a lot of those great tweaks and apps. Also sporting Eli7e theme!

I updated and rejailbroke iPad air an hour before new update release it took almost two hours I know why now.😬
    Black iPhone 4 32G jail-broken iOS 5.1 R.P

I'm addicted to jailbreak luvmytj's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree. All my iPads are JB and have many useful tweaks on them. Can't really list Xcon cause if he wasn't jailbroken it's not needed but the rest listed are all useful.

[WARNING: Jailbreakers are advised to stay away from today's iOS 7.1. Once you update, you can't downgrade again]

That should be a sticky everywhere as if someone didn't know by now then they are really stupid.

Thats whats said every firmware update so might as well sticky it.

I'm addicted to jailbreak luvmytj's Avatar
    Thanks

How much longer will we have to wait for a new jailbreak? Why is it taking so long? I can't wait around forever, might as well go get a galaxy.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by luvmytj View Post
    How much longer will we have to wait for a new jailbreak? Why is it taking so long?
    It's because creating a jailbreak is actually very difficult.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by luvmytj View Post
    How much longer will we have to wait for a new jailbreak? Why is it taking so long? I can't wait around forever, might as well go get a galaxy.
    Have you followed the jailbreak scene the last couple years? lol

Crap I was going to update to 7.0.6 yesterday but I forgot. Guess that means I need to wait a couple months for the 7.1 jailbreak before I can update now...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gameguy95 View Post
    Crap I was going to update to 7.0.6 yesterday but I forgot. Guess that means I need to wait a couple months for the 7.1 jailbreak before I can update now...
    Maybe waiting longer than that. Already been talk or said that 7.1 JB is low on the priority list.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Most of those would be stuff I would personally use. I only jailbreak to add themes and personalize it. Barrel looks neat though I like to keep things on one screen and BytaFont looks great too..I havent really tinkered heavily with any iOS product since my 3GS. Since then the only thing I jailbroke for was complete themes, which as you said as well, none you tried have worked. Last Apple product I owned since this most recent iPad was an iPad mini, which I had for about a month then sold

Anywho,,,ggeezzzz 12 hours to update lol!! Correction...Make that 80 hours!
    Last edited by Tower72; 2014-03-11 at 06:24 AM.

Thank God I downloaded the 7.06 update without installing as I had to replace my cracked i5 and didn't even know 7.1 updated so when I hit update on my comp it went to the dl'd 7.06. Phew.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuff Said View Post
    Thank God I downloaded the 7.06 update without installing as I had to replace my cracked i5 and didn't even know 7.1 updated so when I hit update on my comp it went to the dl'd 7.06. Phew.
    Even if you get it downloaded if Apple isn't signing it's useless.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

xCon, BytaFont, AdBlocker, Barrel, f.lux, Flex 2, iFile, Lockdown Pro, XBMC, are some great tweaks that I have on my iPad Air. I don't know what you're talking about.
    xCon works on 64-bit? The version still is the same as it has been last March. Then again I hadn't put it on any of my devices to test. LOL
    Member of the hackint0sh forums.
    HowardForums Member: Haas_Dave

I updated my wifes phone, she could care less about jailbreak. My question is why does the download take soooooo friggan long? its only a 214mb file! maybe have a couple mirror servers to speed the process up! tried from the computer several times, got error messages saying the connection timed out every time. decided to do it from the phone, went a tad quicker, but still rediculously slow.

I recommend upgrading to those with an iPhone 4 even if you loose the JB. The performance boost is very noticeable. Barely any stutter on UI with 7.1.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast