Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Announces Unlimited Free Int'l. Messaging, 'Penny-per-minute' Int'l. Calls

iPhone? More like MyPhone MoDaLoT's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CUBBIEblue16 View Post
    Sprint is absolutely the worst service ever
    +1 right

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crouching View Post
    I love Sprint, unlimited data and its super fast!

46,237,762 KB = 44 GB

Thank you Sprint!

Wow, my parents have had Sprint for 20 years it seems now and they won't leave them. They live in Bakersfield and you can basically consider you don't have internet access unless you are on wifi because their 3G is f-ing slow, like .03/.02 slow, nothing loads, google takes like literally 3 mins to load and this is with full bars.

Until earlier this week I wouldn't have believed any sprint owner could even use that much data but Sprint has now updated to LTE in bakersfield, she now get 30/20 which is closer to what Att has had for a couple years.

She now laughes at me because after 4 days I am already at 5+GBs and get throttled to .5/.5 for the rest of the month.

Damn you ATT, Sprints making you look bad now

This is is just Stupid.. based on American Standard only one or two countries especially Mexico, and other few countries yes they come out on the news trying to fool customers by saying "World Connection" mmh!! Started with Nextel, then Sprint no AT&T.. Yes T-Mobile are one another fuckeup company only good for people who only stay in one block of their neighbourhood happen to have network.. don't try to travel with it.. I guarantee you'll you'll die simply because you couldn't make even that 911 call.. I still wonder why they keep on advertising for LTE while even a simple gsm not (GSM) can't even be available..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12