Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Springtomize 3 Now Available With Support for iOS 7

Quote Originally Posted by UJL View Post
    Did the update and still having the same issues with this tweak working with Infinidock and the no icon labels still glitch when clicking on folders

Another update :P

So far all the tweaks have been working great and happy I bought S3 now. Only one last issue....this

After I click on any icon in my dock (second set) it twist the anaimation and then after I close out of the app it brings me back to that ^

Any updates coming up?

Green Apple
    Thanks

My favorite tweak! Glad to now support ios7! Bravo! Although I hear some issues...works fine for me!

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    And in your "GONE" list - you're not remembering your history well. The MORE button was 'neutered' in iOS6 when Saurik asked SBSettings developer and Springtomize developers to disable their MobileSubstrate switches because too many people were bricking their phones messing around in those Advanced windows.
    SBSettings still has this option and I seriously doubt that many people were bricking their devices that way, as you could still get into Safe Mode in most cases. Regardless, though, it's not really a reason to remove a feature that can be VERY useful when debugging.

BackUp being gone is a function of iOS7 limitations.
    So the newer OS has limitations that the previous did not? Seems to be yet another pitfall of the minimalistic approach gone awry again. Seems to be a theme with this OS.

Though I will agree, as I've said on other threads - that developers have been asking for the moon price-wise this time. Mostly it's because of all the hoops they've had to jump through to try to get their tweaks working in iOS7. Most have had to completely rewrite. The price you're paying for is for their TOTAL REWRITE time. The functions that have gone away - are because 'you can't get there from here' in iOS7.
    Their shouldn't be a need for complete rewrite if they were using MobileSubstrate like other tweaks and apps have. You know, all the packages that work on multiple versions of iOS (7, 6, sometimes 5 and even 4 as well.) The problem is when developers try to duplicate what MobileSubstrate provides albeit with something like Springtomize, that may actually be warranted if much of it's functionality can't be done with MobileSubstrate, but a lot of tweaks do needlessly try to replicate what MobileSubstrate provides and this is a big (though not the only) source of incompatibilities between OS versions.[/QUOTE]

My iPhone is a Part of Me Iphone ie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,170 Times in 673 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Same here
    Found free alternative
    CydiaUpdates.com

Thanks
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

Struggling to find what be causing the 2 icons in my dock being washed out. Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Struggling to find what be causing the 2 icons in my dock being washed out. Anyone?

Does the same thing happen if you replace the "washed out" apps with others?

Thanks
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

^ not certain what you mean, but if you mean if I change the icon/app in the dock, it does the same thing. If I change my dock coverflow to reverse, it's fine.

That's what I mean... Weird soo it's definitely the/a tweak doing it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Question guys, does S3 have the ability use custom docks? I have one with a tweak Vitreo but it never activates no matter what I do.

My iPhone is a Part of Me n0m0n's Avatar
    Thanks

Blkcadi

What theme is that?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by digitalduck View Post
    Question guys, does S3 have the ability use custom docks? I have one with a tweak Vitreo but it never activates no matter what I do.
    Id also be interested in that, as well as if there was a way to have a gesture to hide and show the dock.

I seem to remember a tweak that allowed for that but is hasn't been updated in a long time now.

Thanks
    Last edited by n0m0n; 2014-02-22 at 03:15 PM.
    --
    JW

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -- Aristotle

Support P.E.T.A. [PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS]

Quote Originally Posted by digitalduck View Post
    You may very likely get the answers you need if you posted this question on a Samsung or Andoid board, or maybe even on modmymobile, where you'll find more people with devices like the S3. As far as I know Samsung doesn't make docks for their phones, but there probably are third party ones out there. How exactly would you propose to customize one?

Ok guys. Have an issue with Springtomize3.....wonder if anyone else has this issue. Me and a co-worker have this issue.

I set it up with 6 rows and 6 columns in the folders and then put my my apps like that inside the folder. Works fine. But after about a day phone will respring and then all apps will only have 1 row of 6 and the second row only has 3 apps.

I have tried this multiple times and if i try to put more than 1 row of 6 and second row with 3 apps, it will eventually respring. Really weird.

I have tried putting 5 and 5 inside Springtomize3 and same result

Anyone else have this issue?

I have a problem, after A recent Cydia update I have lost 2 app icons from my homescreen, they are "mail" & "safari" both apps are still on my phone. I have checked the hide icon section of S3 and niether app is checked & restrictions is turned off.

any help thanks

Default missing icons
    duplicate sorry

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't help you, but there's a new thread about S3 which might get you more responses.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234