Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Springtomize 3 Now Available With Support for iOS 7

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by t1me2die View Post
    Thanks for your help but I can't follow your steps!
    I've uninstall Springtomize.
    Now I use iFile to search for "spring" but I found to many files with the String "spring"!
    In the folder under "/var/mobile/library/Caches/" are so many files!

I hope u can help me!
    Ok, delete the file /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/.com.filippobiga.springtomize3.plist (not the "." at the beginning of the last component). Then reinstall
     MacMini 1.66 GHz intel Core Duo OSX 10.6.8  iMac Intel Core i5 12 Go OSX 10.10.5  MacBook Pro i5 2,6 GHz 10.11.2 
     iPod Touch 4 IOS 6.1 JB  iPad Mini 16 Go 7.1  iPad Air 16 Go 9.1JB  iPhone 3GS 32 Go IOS 6.1.2 JB  iPhone 4S 16Go IOS 7.0.6 JB  iPhone 5C 16Go IOS 9  iPhone 5S 16Go IOS 8.4 JB  iPhone 6 16Go IOS 8.4 JB 

iCon I maid for Boss theme are HERE

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    Kinda pissed I have to pay for this again since I already had springtimize 2. Not cool.
    Don't let that plethora of free stuff you've gotten kick you in the ***** on your way out. One less Monster drink a week won't hurt you.

Never will understand how supporting a developer to possibly bring us better stuff isn't worth $3.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spazmonic For This Useful Post:

noname8317 (2014-01-26), oldskoolsk8r (2014-01-26)

Quote Originally Posted by 2y2d View Post
    Ok, delete the file /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/.com.filippobiga.springtomize3.plist (not the "." at the beginning of the last component). Then reinstall
    Nice, it looks like Springtomize work again (:

BUT STAY AWAY FROM HIDING CERTAIN APP ICONS!!!!

Nice, it looks like Springtomize work again (:

BUT STAY AWAY FROM HIDING CERTAIN APP ICONS!!!!
    +1

I love Springtomize an have bought every one for every JB.

In the past you could hide the folder background on the SB....

Well this version (Springtomize3) doesn't do that no matter what I try.

Hopefully Springtomize will get an update.

I'm glad this is finally out. There doesn't seem to be as many features as Springtomize 2, hopefully we'll see some updates that include icon spacing, etc. Either way, thanks for all your hard work.

Thanks

instead install HiddenSettings7 and you'll find pretty much everything springtomize have and for free!
    Those hidden settings were discovered by hackers, Apple hidden those settings so people will upgrade iPhones like one of those strings is speed which if you have an iPhone 4 you know it's suck with iOS 7 once you move the speed to 0 your device will move so fast you won't believe how fast thing move also by now Apple know that the hidden settings where discovered but they don't care because hiding them already served it's purpose and Apple had a great year $$$, there are so many other things in those hidden settings like folder in folder and many many more, even I didn't check all of them all the way and I'm sure that springtomize 3 is using some of those build in hidden settings ( why not it's already there and Apple wrote the code so no bugs ) and if and you guys say that springtomize got bugs it could be for things that are not included in the hidden settings or it's a bug connecting springtomize3 to HiddenSettings7.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to odedo1 For This Useful Post:

buggsy2 (2014-01-26)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

He'll fix everything... Take heart..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

bliken (2014-01-26)

Thanks

I'm sure he will, Springtomize was always a great tweak.

Default Springtomize
    Quote Originally Posted by xboxbml View Post
    Yeah...I'm sure that was a lot of work!
    👎 👎 😡

iPhone? More like MyPhone BrainSmashR's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spazmonic View Post
    Don't let that plethora of free stuff you've gotten kick you in the ***** on your way out. One less Monster drink a week won't hurt you.

Never will understand how supporting a developer to possibly bring us better stuff isn't worth $3.
    lol...it's only 2 bucks if you own previous versions. I'll take you comments even 1 step further...why does this guy even have an iphone with internet access if 2 dollars is going to break the bank?!?!?!

that's like saying "I bought God of War 1, I should get 2 and 3 for free"...sorry dude, that's not the way the world works.

My iPhone is a Part of Me n0m0n's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone know how to get the badges to appear in the front of the # 1, & 2 icon / folder in the dock?

I must say this is really lacking in respect to what was offered with Springtomize Springtomize 2.
    It used to replace a lot of individual feature rich tweaks, but this version of Springtomize 3 isn't deep its pretty weak and just skimming the top of the tweaks.

I am going to reinstall the individual tweaks so that I can get my device the way I want it.
    I think charging for LESS is problematic (I should say Personally speaking)

No Mobile Substrates option?
    No Backup option
    I wont continue as to whats missing form the pervious versions because what is in this version doesn't even work.

Sad I was really looking forward to this tweak and I guess I'll wait and hope he can at least offer the community what the previous version did AT LEAST for the extra $$$.
    --
    JW

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -- Aristotle

Support P.E.T.A. [PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS]

16. The Following User Says Thank You to n0m0n For This Useful Post:

buggsy2 (2014-01-26)

Coverflow isnt the same as "Cascade"! Got a loop when I try to set some Apps as invinsible! Can't remove that future! If I try to uninstall and install again the settings are saved and I got back in the loop >.<
    It's not hard to understand that "Cascade" has a cover flow dock effect which Springtomize offers as well. Cascade doesn't work with IOS 7. So I will say it again, that's why I bought Springtomize.

My iPhone is a Part of Me buggsy2's Avatar
    Thanks

$3 to hide stuff? Too expensive and way overrated by its fanboyz. Save your money.

What happened to the Time Machine option from Springtomize 2? I miss this option and I wish they would bring it back.

Is this seriously just for iOS 7? Really? Other versions worked on several versions back, so that would be strange.
    Last edited by alanjf; 2014-01-26 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UJL View Post
    It's not hard to understand that "Cascade" has a cover flow dock effect which Springtomize offers as well. Cascade doesn't work with IOS 7. So I will say it again, that's why I bought Springtomize.

Did u know the Cascade Tweak? The Coverflow of Cascade is another Coverflow as Springtomize show us!
    Maybe u have to take a look at some youtube movies and u would see, that both Coverflow effects are really different!

Quote Originally Posted by alanjf View Post
    Is this seriously just for iOS 7? Really? Other versions worked on several versions back, so that would be strange.
    Looks like it is. I'm very surprised by this a well. I thought I recalled this dev saying it would be for iOS 6 and I believe 5 as well. It would really be nice if some devs would stop preventing that iOS 7 is the only iOS currently in use.

iPhone? More like MyPhone HovikGas's Avatar
    Thanks

Did iOS 7 change the way the App Switcher displays apps? Previously, it was basically a list of recent apps, instead of what is actually running. Springtomize 2 had that function of hiding recents and only showing those apps that are running... Is that just a missing feature, one that will be implemented in the future soon, or did that change in iOS 7 (i.e. Apple's stock switcher now only shows apps that are running)?

(BUG) Folder rows have no effect with whatever you set it too. It stays to the defualt 3 rows.
    Last edited by robmadden1; 2014-01-26 at 11:34 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast