Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: P0sixspwn iOS 6.1.3-iOS 6.1.5 Jailbreak Tool Updated With Fixes, Snow Leopard Support

Default P0sixspwn iOS 6.1.3-iOS 6.1.5 Jailbreak Tool Updated With Fixes, Snow Leopard Support

The p0sixspwn untethered jailbreak tool for iOS 6.1.3, iOS 6.1.4, and iOS 6.1.5 has been updated to version 1.0.5 for both Mac OS X and Windows. The Windows version of the tool was just recently released, following the initial release for Mac OS X in December.

Version 1.0.5 of the tool adds compatibility for Snow Leopard for all of those Mac users out there that haven't been upgrading their operating system. In addition, a number of bug fixes have been added, but iH8sn0w isn't specific on the details:

There is no need to re-jailbreak your device if you've jailbroken with p0sixspwn already. Important updates are issued to users through Cydia via the p0sixspwn untether package.

To grab the latest version of p0sixspwn, you can use the download links below:

P0sixspwn doesn't jailbreak iOS 7; for that, you'll need to use evasi0n7 by the evad3rs. You can check out our guide on how to use evasi0n7 here.

Sources: ih8sn0w

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

Jato_BZ (2014-01-07)

And all the wannabe luddites rejoiced!

Now they need to give evasi0n 7 10.6.8 Snow Leopard support cause theres lots of people like me who cant even open the app

Quote Originally Posted by flubberducky5 View Post
    Now they need to give evasi0n 7 10.6.8 Snow Leopard support cause theres lots of people like me who cant even open the app
    Why don't you just update to 10.5 then 10.9?

iPhone? More like MyPhone madrich's Avatar
    Thanks

SnowLeopard's Safari is 5.1.1. I also have the latest FireFox 26.0 and I cannot not download it.

Windows link is bad, anyone have a good one?????

Never mind, found it.
    Last edited by hogcia; 2014-01-08 at 04:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hogcia View Post
    Windows link is bad, anyone have a good one?????

Never mind, found it.
    How did you get it? Windows Link is broken for me too.