Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'Messages Customiser' Lets You Customize Your Messages App in iOS 7 to Your Liking

Works good or me on my iPhone 5s!

Like the tweak, works well. Wish I could choose other color values from a color picker, or be able to assign HEX color values.

Is the "Show Contact Pictures" working for anyone? Doesn't seem to be working for me, though I am using BiteSMS.

when you enable "show contact pictures in chat", is there a way to show your own picture for your messages? i tried adding myself in contacts but it doesn't work.

Awesome app, would love to see a WhatsApp equivalent...

Hi there- I cant seem to find this at all in Cydia- any help would be appreciated

Just updated to the newest version and I see you can now use custom colors and a few other tweaks. However, I lost the ability to make the bubbles semi-transparent. I think I've played with every setting and can't seem to figure out how I made them semi-transparent before. Can anyone shed some light on my problem?

BTW...upgrading to the new version delete all of my old settings.

Love this Tweak!

Quote Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
    Just updated to the newest version and I see you can now use custom colors and a few other tweaks. However, I lost the ability to make the bubbles semi-transparent. I think I've played with every setting and can't seem to figure out how I made them semi-transparent before. Can anyone shed some light on my problem?

BTW...upgrading to the new version delete all of my old settings.

Love this Tweak!
    Figured it out...under the custom color sliders the 4th slider is for setting opacity.
    Last edited by cmylxgo; 2014-01-22 at 09:32 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cmylxgo For This Useful Post:

Kyle Matthews (2014-01-22)

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Deleted all my settings too!

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

my tweak keeps crashing when i try to go back to the options screen,help?
    Last edited by chocolateicecream; 2014-01-23 at 08:05 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    This tweak severely lags my device. It continues to do so even after the recommended settings you have below the options.

Version 2.3.5 worked great on my iPhone 5s, but 2.3.6 crashes immediately. F.Y.I, I have PreferenceLoader 2.2.2 installed.

I like the app but I also like UIColors and they don't play we'll together, it seems that UIColors causes the bubbles to disappear, even if UIColors is disabled, the only way I can get the bubbles back is to remove uicolors. Anyone else having this problem. ? I contacted messages customisers dev and he recommend contacting the dev for uicolors, I tried to contact the dev for uicolors, but no reply

I've installed 2.3.7 to no avail. It opens the first page but when I click on any bubble setting it immediately crashes. I have no cracked apps installed.

mandrep714

Finally! Not sure what the issue was but 2.3.8 fixed it!

mandrep714

How do i download the app ?

How to download customize messages on my iphone 4 ios 7.1.2? Help me please I can not have the download ? I understand wanting to answer my question has nothing good thank you

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kathaléyiah View Post
    How to download customize messages on my iphone 4 ios 7.1.2? Help me please I can not have the download ? I understand wanting to answer my question has nothing good thank you
    Go to cydia and search for messages customizer. Install it to your phone, go to your phones settings and find it there to customize your messages app.

Its not working for me everytime i kill the messages and open it bck up nothing shows at all

Thanks

I had this tweak before I upgraded to ios 8 and it worked perfectly now it crashes every time I touch the message app , does it need an update for ios 8 ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12