Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'CustomLS' Lets You Configure Your iOS 7 Lock Screen to Your Liking

Default 'CustomLS' Lets You Configure Your iOS 7 Lock Screen to Your Liking

For those of you looking for the ultimate lock screen customizing experience on iOS 7, you no longer have to download multiple tweaks like Simplock and Tabless to get the job done. Now, there's a nice new all-in-one tweak dubbed customLS by iOS developer Dylan Kelly, and not only will it do what those two tweaks were capable of, but it also adds some other cool new options.

After installing the tweak, you can head over to the tweak's preferences pane in the Settings application to begin digging through all of its options:

The tweak gives you the ability to hide just about anything you want to from the lock screen. You can hide or show the camera grabber, Notification Center grabber, Control Center grabber, slide to unlock text, and/or the lock screen clock. In addition, you can enable a custom slide to unlock text of your choice, as well as a custom legal text of your choice. The legal text appears under the slide to unlock text, as shown in the first image of this post.

If you choose to change the slide to unlock text, or the legal text, you will need to respring the device for your changes to take effect.

Notably, while the Notification Center and Control Center grabbers can be hidden, if you choose hide them, you'll still be able to access Notification Center by swiping downwards on the lock screen and you'll still be able to access Control Center by swiping upwards on the lock screen. On the flip side, if you hide the camera grabber from the lock screen, you won't be able to access the Camera application from the lock screen at all.

CustomLS offers a nice way to bundle all of your Lock Screen customization into one preferences pane without having to install multiple jailbreak tweaks, but it might be worth it to wait for Springtomize 3, an upcoming tweak by Filippo Bigarella that's sure to have many of these options built into it, as well as several more. In the mean time, customLS is free, and if you want to grab it, it's available in Cydia's BigBoss repository.

Name: customLS
    Price: FREE
    Version: 1.1-1
    Requirements: iOS 7.0-7.0.4
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: Dylan Kelly
    Editor's Rating: / 3.5/5

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

LudaChris (2014-01-03), Mr.Coffee (2014-01-04)

Thanks

can you add seconds to lock screen clock?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to patoons For This Useful Post:

rwpeary (2014-01-03)

Quote Originally Posted by patoons View Post
    can you add seconds to lock screen clock?
    Not with this tweak, but it's certainly possible and has been done on earlier versions of iOS.

Someone will probably write up a tweak for that for iOS 7 in the future.

Hello Anthony,

Thank you for the great information you and everyone always provide us about all the tweaks and Apple related news, it is greatly appreciated. But I was wondering if you guys at Modmyi could start (at least for now) mentioning if a tweak is compatible with A7 devices.

Thank you 😊

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Al226 For This Useful Post:

lilpetabread (2014-01-03), rylen1031 (2014-01-05), Sage I (2014-01-03)

Where can I find that wallpaper?
    It's a phone, let's talk about guns.

I like how honest the photos are...the clock shows it took about two minutes for the author to take the first screen shot, access the settings to remove the 'slide-to-unlock' and custom text, and presumably re-spring. Not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Owens65 View Post
    Found it! 【iPhone5C/iPhone5s】iOS7用 744×1392壁紙画像 猫、アニメ、棚画像、ダンボーなど | ニュースまとめ
    Last edited by skibumstevo; 2014-01-03 at 07:59 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to skibumstevo For This Useful Post:

Owens65 (2014-01-03)

Quote Originally Posted by Al226 View Post
    Hello Anthony,

Thank you for the great information you and everyone always provide us about all the tweaks and Apple related news, it is greatly appreciated. But I was wondering if you guys at Modmyi could start (at least for now) mentioning if a tweak is compatible with A7 devices.

Thank you 😊
    +1

Would like to see the ability to hide the slide to unlock arrows and status bar as well but it is a good start.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jupit3r For This Useful Post:

lilpetabread (2014-01-03)

iPhone? More like MyPhone rukavuda's Avatar
    Thanks

an option or tweak to make the grabbers area greater than what it currently is as I can't use my lunatik taktik case with ios 7 due the the grabbers for notifications and cc being only accessible from below the glass

Is there such a tweak ?
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/9020/gagaxq.jpg

Does the legal text option work for anybody ? it was working for me in the original version but after updating it's no more working ..

Its a default background Apple provides under Backgrounds -> Stills....

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

It would be cool if we were able to keep the statusbar clock, while hiding the main lock clock

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Answer1o1 For This Useful Post:

rylen1031 (2014-01-05)

Quote Originally Posted by Shinchan.Nohara View Post
    Does the legal text option work for anybody ? it was working for me in the original version but after updating it's no more working ..
    I have replaced TabLess and Simplock with this tweak. Perfect. However, I also cannot get the legal text to work alone. It does show up at the bottom when I enable the "slide to unlock," but not by itself.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Al226 View Post
    Hello Anthony,

Thank you 😊
    +2

Quote Originally Posted by Answer1o1 View Post
    It would be cool if we were able to keep the statusbar clock, while hiding the main lock clock
    Definitely agree!!!!

Thanks

Can anyone tell me if this tweak has been updated or is already updated for A7 devices? I really want to use it, but don't want to install if it isn't.... Thanks in advance 😉

Quote Originally Posted by rylen1031 View Post
    Can anyone tell me if this tweak has been updated or is already updated for A7 devices? I really want to use it, but don't want to install if it isn't.... Thanks in advance 😉
    The time it took you to write that you could've installed and checked and figured out if it worked lol
    It's a phone, let's talk about guns.

iPhone? More like MyPhone alex-xx's Avatar
    Thanks

In just a few days, from everywhere come out so many tweaks, for ios7.....and for iphone 5s,
    i'm afraid I will just **** my Phone.It is
    just too many of them!(and,that it is just the beginning)
    (I'm not complaining)
    it is just,wow! wow!
    With all due respect,for all of the the developers???????
    where do you come from with all this these ideas?
    😱

think I need one terabyte of memory
    on my iPhone!!!!😂

Thanks

The time it took you to write that you could've installed and checked and figured out if it worked lol
    Not sure if it does anything to your phone if it's not.. Didn't want to risk it, thought I'd ask first as it doesn't state whether it is updated for a7 devices.
    Last edited by rylen1031; 2014-01-05 at 01:45 AM.

dunno if already reported but, after receiving a call, "camera grabber" appears, even with "hide camera grabber" activated

it disappears after I unlock-lock again the iphone (as it should be)

Default Custom LS replace Lockscreen Clock Hide
    Can anyone tell me if this app replaces the lock screen clock hide as well. I have the iPhone 5s with ios7 and for some reason i keep getting "There was an error loading the preference bundle for Clock Hide" every time i install Lockscreen Clock Hide. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times.

The reason I am asking is I can't seem to get any of my lock screen weather widgets to work and I am wondering if this issue with the "clock hide" app has anything to do with it.

Thanks,
    Dale

I can hide the clock but the contrast clock shadow stays there. Does anyone know how to remove it?