Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Chpwn Updates Popular Infinidock, Infinifolders, Infiniboard Tweaks for iOS 7

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JoeStorm View Post
    I was wondering the exact same thing. Looks like vertical scrolling is the only feature.
    That's right, vertical scrolling... Maybe chpwn will find new functionalities to add to infinifolders...

So instead of being some smartass, why don't you act like a decent person?
    Will do:

To whom it may concern,
    Due to the newness of the iOS 7 jailbreak, please refrain from jailbreaking and installing hastily-updated tweaks if you are not willing to risk the possibility of negative outcomes, including, but not limited to, icon layouts resetting. Just because a tweak is deemed compatible with iOS 7, does not necessarily mean it is compatible with other tweaks you have already installed. I, myself, installed an iOS 7 tweak that caused my phone to go into a boot cycle and I had to spend hours doing a DFU restore. I did not complain to the developer. I did not put down the developer. I did not come on here and write negative remarks about the tweak. I accepted the fact that, as an early adopter, this was bound to happen at some point. It is my opinion that if you wish to vent your disgust with a tweak, that you also should include a list of the other tweaks you had installed with it. This would help users and developers figure out the ones that are not yet compatible with each other. It is also my opinion that if you do not wish your icon layouts to be reset, you should not install to tweak that's designed to modify icon layouts. It only makes sense, does it not?

Yours Truly

I was wondering the exact same thing. Looks like vertical scrolling is the only feature.
    Unlimited vertical scrolling vs. multiple pages, yes.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jaluwi11 For This Useful Post:

BennyPR (2014-01-03)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RandyTG View Post
    Infinidock & Gridlock are two of my favorite tweaks. I am glad to see the quick update for iOS 7. It took a while for the update for the iOS 6 jailbreak.
    I agree! I wanted to kick myself for upgrading to iOS7 because I lost this, thank god he updated it so quick now I can be happy with upgrade

iPhone? More like MyPhone Jaredtodd69's Avatar
    Thanks

I go to safe mode anytime icon support is Downloaded with a tweak, anyone know how to cure I am on ios7 beta2

Quote Originally Posted by havarhen View Post
    That sucks. But these programs are working on a copy of the IconState.plist called IconSupportState.plist. If you still have the IconSupport package installed, the IconSupportState.plist will be used. Try removing that package, or overwrite IconSupportState.plist with your IconState.plist file. Make backup of those files first!
    So the IconState.plist is used on an un-jailbroken phone, while the IconSupportState.plist is used on jailbroken devices which has the IconSupport package installed.
    These files are localed in /var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard.
    If this doesn't work, you should be able to restore just the IconSupport.plist file from your backup with a iTunes backup extractor program.
    YOU are my hero, thank you!

I installed infinidock and it messed up all my icons layout. Read your post, then went into iFile, overwrote the IconSupportState.plist file with the IconState.plist file... resprung... and bam... all is good again!

Quote Originally Posted by brutus View Post
    Wow
    Such wisdom, many hours, much work wow

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Still waiting for sbsettings , winter board and zephyr. Hmmm what about Intelliscreen , guess is all over due to new feature in iOS 7.
    Last edited by iYeow; 2014-01-03 at 06:35 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iYeow View Post
    Still waiting for sbsettings , winter board and zephyr. Hmmm what about Intelliscreen , guess is all over due to new feature in iOS 7.
    Curious as to why you're waiting for SB settings? It seems that other than the kill processes that it's about extinct due to Control Center and tweaks like CCSettings and Flip Control...

Quote Originally Posted by Sage I View Post
    Curious as to why you're waiting for SB settings? It seems that other than the kill processes that it's about extinct due to Control Center and tweaks like CCSettings and Flip Control...
    Sbsettings is almost obsolete. Only reason why I might still use it is for disabling text messages (bitesms toggle).

I'm wanting to know id Infinifolders adds more apps per page to folders?
    On the iPad in IOS6 when you opened a folder you had about 30 icons.
    In IOS7 you have 9 apps per page in folders.
    Does Infinifolders add more apps per page to folders? Thats the feature I'm after so if it doesn't do that I wont get it.

Quote Originally Posted by c1972798 View Post
    I'm wanting to know id Infinifolders adds more apps per page to folders?
    On the iPad in IOS6 when you opened a folder you had about 30 icons.
    In IOS7 you have 9 apps per page in folders.
    Does Infinifolders add more apps per page to folders? Thats the feature I'm after so if it doesn't do that I wont get it.
    Can only see 9 at a time. Only difference is scrolling up and down vs paging left and right.

You may want to look at 7Folder Relayout, which can do a 4x4 grid.
    Last edited by jaluwi11; 2014-01-04 at 04:44 PM.

I'm confused by your screen shot. I thought only the Gridlock program allowed you to do what you have displayed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12