Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Saurik Warns Against the Use of Third Party Mobile Substrate Patches for iOS 7/64-bit

Quote Originally Posted by jonathan1683 View Post
    You don't know anything about real life you think he's not about the money then why did he buy out rock to have a monopoly why won't hire employees to run the crap cydia app ? Why are the same old apps sold on cydia that don't work anymore ? Why does he take millions in revenue from the devs if he is not about the money ? Why wouldn't he pay evaders? The only ones really deserving of the money is evaders and everyone is having a **** storm because they tried to make money. Who cares what they do it's their work and money. Saurik sponges off the hackers and devs and gets all this glory like he's a saint when in fact he barely runs this cash cow won't hire people because he doesn't want anyone involved in his money. You bet he will update substrate quickly because he's losing money but rest of Cydia will stay neglected as it has been for years because hes a fat lazy sponge
    Not even close to understanding.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

2. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

mcooper (2013-12-28)

Quote Originally Posted by stolenpentium View Post
    Saurik needs to move his ***** and get mobile substrate working/formatted for arm64. Seems as if he's dragging out of spite.
    I can only imagine that you must be trolling, and will leave it at that rather than take the bait.
    Quaerite et invenietis.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Amadomon For This Useful Post:

stolenpentium (2013-12-29)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amadomon View Post
    I can only imagine that you must be trolling, and will leave it at that rather than take the bait.
    It's too entertaining, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by jonathan1683 View Post
    You don't know anything about real life you think he's not about the money then why did he buy out rock to have a monopoly why won't hire employees to run the crap cydia app ? Why are the same old apps sold on cydia that don't work anymore ? Why does he take millions in revenue from the devs if he is not about the money ? Why wouldn't he pay evaders? The only ones really deserving of the money is evaders and everyone is having a **** storm because they tried to make money. Who cares what they do it's their work and money. Saurik sponges off the hackers and devs and gets all this glory like he's a saint when in fact he barely runs this cash cow won't hire people because he doesn't want anyone involved in his money. You bet he will update substrate quickly because he's losing money but rest of Cydia will stay neglected as it has been for years because hes a fat lazy sponge
    And, People are upset not because Evaders team took money its because a lie was told to them that caused a potential leaking/stealing of people's private info. I really think the team did not know but they should of made sure. They probably made an honest mistake.

If identities of the team is known and they did take money and info was stolen then the team is open to law suits.

Saurik is a different story, is Jailbreaking his only job? Cydia a full time job? God I hope not! This is just one project probably. I do a lot of things in my life, one thing alone does not define me.

As far as Saurik is losing money, Its been a long time for these devices to be without a Jailbreak so how active do ya think Cydia has been in 2013 verses 2011 to 2012? I bet activity in cydia was quite low the past year vs years before. Get over your Entitlement.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234