Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 64

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Saurik Warns Against the Use of Third Party Mobile Substrate Patches for iOS 7/64-bit

  1. #21
    Exactly. Just be patient and wait for it to be done right. If you don't have the patience you probably shouldn't be jailbreaking.

  2. #22
    Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Orleans - Who dat nation
    Posts
    1,329
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 147 Times in 107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    I agree: they get offered a million from China just to run cracked Apps. They didn't care about the community. Sad but true....
    Evad3rs took that offer from China, with the condition from China not to run cracked Apps and China did it anyways breaking that deal, that's why with the last Evasi0n update, they removed them from Evasi0n. This is what happened, not because they didn't care about the community.

  3. #23
    I am not JB until MS is out, take your time Saurik it's appreciated.

  4. #24
    What's Jailbreak? RichResk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Yes. Saurik continues to warn people about this stuff. I'm content with my jailbroken 5S until MS is fixed. If you already started messing with these MS fixes why not restore your device and rejailbreak while you still can. Just to be safe.

  5. #25
    I have the jb and right now it's useless because really nothing is compatible

  6. #26
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked 20 Times in 16 Posts

    Saurik needs to move his ***** and get mobile substrate working/formatted for arm64. Seems as if he's dragging out of spite.

  7. #27
    What's Jailbreak? RichResk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stolenpentium View Post
    Saurik needs to move his ***** and get mobile substrate working/formatted for arm64. Seems as if he's dragging out of spite.
    I 100% disagree with this. I appreciate everything Saurik does for the JB community. I think most people on here would agree with that. I don't see anyone else stepping up to fix MS or host Cydia. We've had Rock/Icy/Installer in the past, but they all didn't last.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RichResk3 For This Useful Post:

    buggsy2 (2013-12-27), Jato_BZ (2013-12-28)

  9. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by javiert30 View Post
    Evad3rs took that offer from China, with the condition from China not to run cracked Apps and China did it anyways breaking that deal, that's why with the last Evasi0n update, they removed them from Evasi0n. This is what happened, not because they didn't care about the community.
    Didn't matter, did you see that the Chinese put together a moded version of evasion? They're still getting their AppStore, the evaders really ****** up on that deal. China was going to get what they wanted with or without them.

  10. #29
    According to the Chinese, they were the first ones to JB iOS 7!

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  11. #30
    My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    989
    Thanks
    2,436
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 607 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by stolenpentium View Post
    Saurik needs to move his ***** and get mobile substrate working/formatted for arm64. Seems as if he's dragging out of spite.
    Really?! Maybe you should rethink your position... This time, with much less self entitlement. Smh
    "All I can be is me, whoever that is" - Bob Dylan

  12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dwizurd For This Useful Post:

    buggsy2 (2013-12-27), Jato_BZ (2013-12-28), kosher1 (2013-12-27), LittleGod (2013-12-28), novadam (2013-12-28), stolenpentium (2013-12-28), xLastWishx (2013-12-28)

  13. #31
    I have a jailbroken iphone5 with tetherme and switchspring on it. I happy with it!

  14. #32
    I'm so happy I reversed my JB back to stock!!!!!

    I'll wait until it's 110% worth it.

    Waste now.

    Quote Originally Posted by dwizurd View Post
    Really?! Maybe you should rethink your position... This time, with much less self entitlement. Smh
    That *** thinks he owns him.

  15. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by javiert30 View Post
    Evad3rs took that offer from China, with the condition from China not to run cracked Apps and China did it anyways breaking that deal, that's why with the last Evasi0n update, they removed them from Evasi0n. This is what happened, not because they didn't care about the community.

    Nobody needs to care about the community it's what they spend countless months and time cracking they can do what they want with their software. Saurik is all about the money and he doesn't want to relinquish any control that's why he doesn't want anyone using anything besides what he says and why he bought out rock. He could have paid off evaders but he chose to wait to save money and do it himself then play victim.

  16. #34
    Livin the iPhone Life bigboyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    North East Coast
    Posts
    2,095
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 430 Times in 265 Posts

    For those that asked about the Mobile Substrate definition: Mobile Substrate is saurik's platform that makes it easier to develop third-party addons for iOS. Examples include Five Icon Dock and WinterBoard. That is the short answer. Also, for those complaining about Saurik's slow response to the Mobile Substrate dilema, he updated Cydia the very next day in preparation for the Mobile Substrate patch/update. If he was dragging his knuckles the Cydia update would not have come out so quickly. Once again, patience is needed. You can complain all you want as the update will come when it is ready.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigboyz For This Useful Post:

    buggsy2 (2013-12-28), sashusmom (2013-12-28)

  18. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by javiert30 View Post
    It wasn't Evad3rs fault, Saurik decided to work separate from them trying to make his own jailbreak tool, while they were working with one released.
    How about educating yourself on the current situation before posting this all over this forum
    Last edited by Simon; 2013-12-28 at 12:54 AM.

  19. #36
    Why do people moan about getting this and that updated this minute
    You've waited this long for a jailbreak for ios7
    Just be f***ing grateful and patient and if you can't go suck your dummy

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littlelisa63 For This Useful Post:

    primalscream.40 (2013-12-28), stolenpentium (2013-12-28)

  21. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    For those that asked about the Mobile Substrate definition: Mobile Substrate is saurik's platform that makes it easier to develop third-party addons for iOS. Examples include Five Icon Dock and WinterBoard. That is the short answer. Also, for those complaining about Saurik's slow response to the Mobile Substrate dilema, he updated Cydia the very next day in preparation for the Mobile Substrate patch/update. If he was dragging his knuckles the Cydia update would not have come out so quickly. Once again, patience is needed. You can complain all you want as the update will come when it is ready.
    He had already been working on it so you are giving him too much credit.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to jonathan1683 For This Useful Post:

    stolenpentium (2013-12-28)

  23. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathan1683 View Post
    Nobody needs to care about the community it's what they spend countless months and time cracking they can do what they want with their software. Saurik is all about the money and he doesn't want to relinquish any control that's why he doesn't want anyone using anything besides what he says and why he bought out rock. He could have paid off evaders but he chose to wait to save money and do it himself then play victim.
    Saurik has never been about the money and you don't know anything about what he's talking about.
    Last edited by Simon; 2013-12-28 at 12:54 AM.

  24. #39
    I can wait as long as I can. Not a problem here either. There are some kewl tweaks out that works with my iPhone 5 and loving how fast it is than before and just can't wait to get my hand on my iPhone 5S to be jailbroken and yes I haven't jailbreak my iPhone 5S yet.....

  25. #40
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked 20 Times in 16 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by RichResk3 View Post
    I 100% disagree with this. I appreciate everything Saurik does for the JB community. I think most people on here would agree with that. I don't see anyone else stepping up to fix MS or host Cydia. We've had Rock/Icy/Installer in the past, but they all didn't last.
    Follow him on social network and you'll find his posts to be salty. That said, he does indeed do a tremendous job; however, in this particular situation he needs to swallow his pride and deliver.

    Quote Originally Posted by dwizurd View Post
    Really?! Maybe you should rethink your position... This time, with much less self entitlement. Smh
    Cool quote, but still doesn't change the fact he's dragging *****.

    Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    For those that asked about the Mobile Substrate definition: Mobile Substrate is saurik's platform that makes it easier to develop third-party addons for iOS. Examples include Five Icon Dock and WinterBoard. That is the short answer. Also, for those complaining about Saurik's slow response to the Mobile Substrate dilema, he updated Cydia the very next day in preparation for the Mobile Substrate patch/update. If he was dragging his knuckles the Cydia update would not have come out so quickly. Once again, patience is needed. You can complain all you want as the update will come when it is ready.
    Cydia update, or did you mean "Cydia UI iOS 7 friendly"?
    Last edited by stolenpentium; 2013-12-28 at 01:48 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •