Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 7 Jailbreak Tool evasi0n7 Updated to Version 1.0.1, Removes TaiG

I'm not touching the jb until substrate is fixed I know it's OK but in not risking it on my 5S. Substrate has saved me so many times...

iPhone? More like MyPhone djarkiz's Avatar
    Thanks

it finally worked properly on 4S but things like ringtones don't show up even with new tonenabler installed, any ideas?????

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

My Wifi On Demand and My3g have been updated to iOS 7. Openssh and MobileTerminal work too. Is getting there.

Thanks

my status bar is all jacked up as well. won't go away when viewing pics in full screen. black text stays over the pic. same for weather app and phone app. can't see it because the text is black

My iPhone is a Part of Me abbdc1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,381 Times in 418 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by patoons View Post
    my status bar is all jacked up as well. won't go away when viewing pics in full screen. black text stays over the pic. same for weather app and phone app. can't see it because the text is black
    same here, u can notice the status in the camera as well ..
    Last edited by abbdc1; 2013-12-26 at 04:16 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iYeow View Post
    My Wifi On Demand and My3g have been updated to iOS 7. Openssh and MobileTerminal work too. Is getting there.
    What device? 5s?

Quote Originally Posted by camxposure View Post
    I feel like that fat girl who tries on a wedding dress.... everyone says I look nice- but when I look in the mirror I'm still a fat ***

Jailbreak iOS is and does nothing extraordinary- they launch it- it's like having a cool new OS with no one developing software to run on it...

good way the lock others into iOS 7-

I'll give it more time- but currently- it does nothing I hoped it would do- wish I knew CODE, so I could do a better job

Merry Christmas- even baby Jesus jailbroke his iPhone
    And, have you read anything? The apps and tweaks are not ready because the Developers thought they had another month or so. Plus you really think developing and selling an app for a few dollars on Cydia is a full time paying job? Really? Most do it for fun and its Christmas day

Happy Holidays

8. The Following User Says Thank You to WHUDS For This Useful Post:

buggsy2 (2013-12-26)

on people annoyed of other posts asking questions prior to an answer- usually most people will ask a question then as a result people answer... sometimes in the account of threads- the screen has not refresh on their device to notice a possible answer and therefore they look stupid and people with then have an excuse to flame them- I retard that flame.... and give yet another perspective to look onto if that couldn't make you look more stupid....
    ASK AWAY, ASK AWAY, ASK AWAY ALL.... Jailbreak sucks- always wait until it is bugged out- most of the REPOS don't keep up with updates- especially on this long await- so JB iOS 7 is kind of a pointless endeavor if your happy with your current JB- is does nothing for a noobie to take advantage of

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    What device? 5s?
    Iphone 5

Thanks

Has anyone lost their tweaks after a power off/power on cycle (not respring)?

Thanks

I installed Menu button Emulator but disappear after a few minutes on my ipad and it disappear upon a reboot on my iphone .

iPhone? More like MyPhone alex-xx's Avatar
    Thanks

repo666.ultrasn0w failed to fetch!
    Do i really need this repo source?
    can I delete it?
    (iphone 5s)

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
    Ever since I jail broke my iPhone 5S iOS 7.0.4, the status bar won't go away when I view pics or watch videos...it's very very annoying. Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it if possible? Thanks for the info, happy holidays!!!
    me too!!!
    alex
    iphone5s

Ever since I jail broke my iPhone 5S iOS 7.0.4, the status bar won't go away when I view pics or watch videos...it's very very annoying. Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it if possible? Thanks for the info, happy holidays!!!
    I think we just have to wait for little while!?
    Last edited by alex-xx; 2013-12-26 at 12:35 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,597 Times in 1,620 Posts

When i install winterboard i lost five icondock and five-collumspringboard

Quote Originally Posted by alex-xx View Post
    repo666.ultrasn0w failed to fetch!
    Do i really need this repo source?
    can I delete it?
    (iphone 5s)

me too!!!
    alex
    iphone5s

I think we just have to wait for little while!?
    You don't need that repo 100%....the rest, well, you have answered yourself

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    Is it worth updating my iPhone 4 to iOS 7?
    I just did it yesterday......so far, my answer is yes.......very fresh and, what I was afraid the most, not slow at all. If you turn on reduce motion, it's even faster than on IOS 6
    Last edited by bbrks; 2013-12-26 at 01:59 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dannyk1984 View Post
    When i install winterboard i lost five icondock and five-collumspringboard
    Do you have BootStrap installed? If you don't - get it. If you do - reboot a second time with TSReboot and then a Respring with TSRespring and your other tweaks should come back. But everything's really buggy right now. No promises.

I have Winterboard, Gridlock and iFile all working reasonably well on my iPhone 4 and 4S. There is only 1 theme ready for iOS7 though. But anything besides those iOS 7 stock icons is good..

on people annoyed of other posts asking questions prior to an answer- usually most people will ask a question then as a result people answer... sometimes in the account of threads- the screen has not refresh on their device to notice a possible answer and therefore they look stupid and people with then have an excuse to flame them- I retard that flame.... and give yet another perspective to look onto if that couldn't make you look more stupid....
    ASK AWAY, ASK AWAY, ASK AWAY ALL.... Jailbreak sucks- always wait until it is bugged out- most of the REPOS don't keep up with updates- especially on this long await- so JB iOS 7 is kind of a pointless endeavor if your happy with your current JB- is does nothing for a noobie to take advantage of
    And? All this to repeat you think JB 7x is pointless? I have one for you:

5s and c came with 7, no going back, there are some useful tweaks that will be out in coming weeks, so if you don't care it doesn't mean many of us Don't.

Also those who are on 6x may want to use a new App in the app store only to find it requires 7x ( happened to me ) sooooo if you want JB does not seem pointless just ranting negative towards it does. Peace

iPhone? More like MyPhone alex-xx's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=dannyk1984;6973100]When i install winterboard i lost five icondock and five-

I have no issues at all, because i'm not installing nothing yet
    on my iPhone 5s,
    I am just jailbroken and waiting for the updates.
    wait for a little bit longer.

iPhone? More like MyPhone SirZyrion's Avatar
    Thanks

I had no problems at all using the Mac version of 1.0 JB on my iPad 2 (AT&T 64gb) nor on my iPhone 5s. Why "upgrade" to 1.0.1?

Same here! Silver/white iPhone 5s, 64gb, Verizon. Just noticed it this morning.

I'm guessing everyone still believes there's a jailbreak for iOS 7, rather than known it's just a app that emulates and loads a bunch of useless data to be used to emulate a jailbreak - has anyone noticed nothing works

AT LEAST NOW YOUR ON iOS7-

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

I'm guessing everyone still believes there's a jailbreak for iOS 7, rather than known it's just a app that emulates and loads a bunch of useless data to be used to emulate a jailbreak - has anyone noticed nothing works

AT LEAST NOW YOUR ON iOS7-
    Haha! What a clever way to pitch propaganda.. I had a nice laugh.. You have a keen mind.. A shame though that you give into conspiracy theory nonsense.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast